uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » User Login Page and User Login Form
User Login Page and User Login Form
Lu

Message # 16 | 4:35 AM
I was trying to follow the previous post about changing the login form languages. I need to clarify the prompt on this pop up screen, which is probably easier to do. Can someone help, please?
Attachments: 2377430.jpg (7.7 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 17 | 2:38 PM
Lu, Go to Control panel: Settings->Common settings->Site language (choose the language you want and press Save) The site language will be changed as well as the login form. If you want to change the form only: Control panel->Design->Design management(templates)->User login form (Change the words you need to be changed manually)
Lu

Message # 18 | 7:23 AM
Natashko, thank you very much, but I do not to change the language... What I need to change is instead of "email:" prompt say "username or email". I know that both work to get access to the page, but the prompt on the pop-up window is misleading.
Control panel->Design->Design management(templates)->User login form does not change the pop-up window, it changes the static login menu from the building block. To illustrate what I need - please take a quick look at our webpage www.icaona.org.
You will see that we are using login form in the bottom and pop-out window comes from the "login" link on top. I changed one before through the template, but need to change another as well.
How can I?
Natashko

Message # 19 | 8:21 AM
Lu, it is possible to be done by means of JavaScripts. Make sure you know how to use them before making changes.
Lu

Message # 20 | 6:38 AM
OK - so where can I find the code for that Java Script so I can change it?
Natashko

Message # 21 | 11:01 AM
Lu, surf it on Internet cool
Lu

Message # 22 | 1:28 PM
you are not answering my original question :
Quote (Lu)
I need to clarify the prompt on this pop up screen, which is probably easier to do. Can someone help, please?
Attachments: 2377430.jpg(8Kb)

Where is a code for this pop-up window, so I can modify it with Java scripts or whatever? All I need is to change the prompt, should not be too complicated...
Lu

Message # 23 | 12:46 PM
I see. thank you, Natasko. I kind of thought so, but here is an article on how to creat your own pop-up windows so I thought I can recreate login with the prompt that make sense http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/36-8296-1#43813

If it is a server code, perhaps you can fix this bug on your side smile rather than me fixing it locally?

khen

Message # 24 | 7:36 AM
I want to change the term "Login" into "Username" found in the pop-up ajax window when the "Forgot Password" is being clicked. How can I change that? Please help.
Natashko

Message # 25 | 8:10 AM
khen, I am not sure I understand which pop-up ajax window you mean. Is it the usual login form to the website (local users)? Please provide a screenshot.
khen

Message # 26 | 12:21 PM
This one:

This is pop-up window of the "Lost Password".

How can I change the term "Login" into "Username"? My new users always find it confusing whether "Login" refers to username or email address.
Attachments: 2120125.jpg (12.4 Kb)

Natashko

Message # 27 | 12:58 PM
khen, there is no standard system solution for this. It can be done by means of JScripts only. Unfortunately, we do not provide help with it.
Donnie

Message # 28 | 3:03 PM
How can i remove log in page on my site, i dont want users to log in for access to my site
Natashko

Message # 29 | 3:16 PM
Donnie,
Quote (Donnie)
How can i remove log in page on my site, i dont want users to log in for access to my site

You may just disable module Users in CP->Users » Module settings->Activate "Users" module:->uncheck the box and Save. But keep in mind that your website might be disablled for inactivity, if none visits your website. See more about it here: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/0-0-15
gadget

Message # 30 | 11:28 AM
Yes Natashko, is right. cool
Happiness comes to those who are moving toward something they want very much to happen. And it almost always involves making someone else happy.

LOL
Gadget
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » User Login Page and User Login Form
Search: