uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Users passwords (lost password, change password)
Users passwords
susa

Message # 46 | 1:31 PM
hi, iam a local user of the ucoz website now i lost my password i want to know my original password not changing password how can do it?? or if i ask administor of the site can he tell my password ?? please some one help me my password is very important to me but idont remember it...
Sunny

Message # 47 | 1:36 PM
susa, no.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 48 | 1:37 PM
susa, click "Lost password" under the login form. The administrator can change your password if you ask him.
susa

Message # 49 | 1:52 PM
but LOST PASSWORD link make new password for me i want it sent for me my real password not changing?? please help me
Sunny

Message # 50 | 2:16 PM
susa, it is not possible.
Dcrac23

Message # 51 | 3:53 PM
Hey there I am the Head adminstrator of my website and I would like to know how to change a members password he has forgotten. As I do not see that option anywhere in the control panel?
Sunny

Message # 52 | 4:00 PM
Dcrac23, if the user has a uNet profile then you cannot change his password. He can retrieve the password via the following form: http://unet.com/remind/
Admistrator

Message # 53 | 10:30 AM
How can only administrators see the members on the website password instead of seeing dots like this *****? :/
PLease help me thanks smile
tgf

Message # 54 | 7:04 PM
On some Ucoz sites my login stays on for months, but on mine I need to log in every day - how do I make logins "stick" ?
Pancake_old

Message # 55 | 6:00 AM
You can try checking the Remember button beside login

did you try that yet ?

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
tgf

Message # 56 | 10:24 PM
Yes, the Remember button is always highlighted, but it remembers for a day, need to login the next day.
Natashko

Message # 57 | 2:08 PM
tgf, if the remember box is tagged and it doesn't work for you, it has to be browser related issue. Is it possible that you have cleared the cookies and that is why were not able to login to the website without actual authorization?
tgf

Message # 58 | 1:57 PM
What I notice is that logging to my site from another computer kicks out my log status from the prior computer.
If I do not log in then my home computer remembers me for days, otherwise it does not.
Is there a way to remember my log in on all computers?
Natashko

Message # 59 | 4:08 PM
tgf, "Remember" button is responsible for "remembering" your login data at your computer only. It is not possible to remember your login data at other computers.
Dian

Message # 60 | 9:25 AM
how can i view there password of my users and members, iwnt to recover there password
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Users passwords (lost password, change password)
Search: