• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Email forms shown success message but did not send email (Help me..)
Email forms shown success message but did not send email
SJY

Message # 1 | 3:03 PM
Dear seniors,

I have just created an e-mail form. I have "rebuild from template" thus it shown success pop up message.. I put 3 email addresses in the email form settings, then test the mail form.. However it just shown success pop up message.. The message was actually not arrived.

Please help me..

Gpro

Message # 2 | 5:13 PM
yeah I got the same problem too, it's just so slow it takes days or a week for the email to be received
Animorph

Message # 3 | 5:26 PM
Quote (Gpro)
yeah I got the same problem too, it's just so slow it takes days or a week for the email to be received

hmm i will contact uCoz staff about it , i'm sure natashko will answer sooner or later

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 4 | 4:08 PM
SJY, Gpro, The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If the message still was not found, we suggest that you use another e-mail service.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Email forms shown success message but did not send email (Help me..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: