• «
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » how to fill up the page
how to fill up the page
lea

Message # 16 | 6:37 AM
ohh, i see, thats not good sad
anthrophobic

Message # 17 | 2:04 AM
hi my website URL is: www.bigyan.ucoz.com and i'm a beginner in ucoz, i don't know how to edit or replace the default home page created by ucoz, i just wanted to start building my site from the begining using html tags please help me how to do it...

Added (2011-06-26, 8:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
hi my website URL is: www.bigyan.ucoz.com and i'm a beginner in ucoz, i don't know how to edit or replace the default home page created by ucoz, i just wanted to start building my site from the begining using html tags please help me how to do it...

Blazer

Message # 18 | 2:10 AM
anthrophobic, You didnt say what you need help in so i will give you this link, you can find in this link everything that can help you ( LINK )
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Blazer - Monday, 2011-06-27, 2:17 AM
Animorph

Message # 19 | 8:04 AM
anthrophobic, Hello , You can just go to CP ---> Design ---> Design management (templates) and delete the HTML codes that you don't want and then replace it with yours and for CSS you just go to CP ---> Design ---> Design management
(CSS)

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 20 | 9:22 AM
anthrophobic,
Quote (anthrophobic)
i don't know how to edit or replace the default home page created by ucoz

I suggest you go to Control panel->Page Editor->Add new page->tag the checkbox "Apply personal template to the page" at the bottom of the page->Save. Then go to Design->Design management (templates)->Page editor. You will see the page that you have created there and you will be able to paste your HTML code there and create your own home page.
I also suggest you use our system modules for various solutions in stead of creating static site constructed of html pages. uCoz is not what you need then. If you use .html files as your site, the visitors on the site are not taken into account and such sites are removed in 40 days.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » how to fill up the page
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: