• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » please help me, error 500 (This occurs when the uninstall module catalog file)
please help me, error 500
sicklon

Message # 1 | 1:22 AM
when I uninstall Module catalog file. and I am content "Secret question:" I continue to click uninstall the module. and it was a very long,,,,, until I go to my website in case of error 500.

I've sent a Technical Support and Contact UcoZ there has been no reply.
My web : tibiame.id or tibiame-kz.ucoz.net
Post edited by sicklon - Thursday, 2016-02-04, 1:22 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:29 PM
sicklon, unfortunately the issue isn't clear. If I understand correctly, error 500 is displayed when you are trying to uninstall the module?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
sicklon

Message # 3 | 7:12 AM
When the uninstall module "catalog file" is loading very long. and when I check my web page occurs the error page 500.

if living web tibiame.id its normal course. cuman if already logged in then the page shows up is the 500 error page.

it has been two days of no response from technical support ...

Please help me

Attachments: 7011813.jpg (72.2 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:04 PM
sicklon, the error 500 on your website has been fixed.
helte26

Message # 5 | 1:47 PM
hello sir please fix my server thanks always like this
www.wildpinoy.net

Added (2016-04-17, 1:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
PLEASE PLEASE FIX MY SERVER THANKS [url=http://wildpinoy.net][/url]

Attachments: 3220933.png (187.2 Kb) · 8557733.png (48.9 Kb)
LIBertea

Message # 6 | 1:55 PM
Helte don't post the same thing all over the place.
Our site is down as well.
We are on Server 104, what server are you on??
helte26

Message # 7 | 1:57 PM
to all admin pplease fix my server thanks
LIBertea

Message # 8 | 6:23 PM
It looks like it's gonna be a loooooong day today for server 104 angry

Added (2016-04-17, 6:23 PM)
Server 104 fully functional.
A big thank you to UCOZ tech support.

Ed05

Message # 9 | 7:02 PM
Thanks Good. After whole day i just cant tell thank you angry
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Sunday, 2016-04-17, 9:31 PM
helte26

Message # 10 | 3:19 PM
uCoz500
SERVER IS TEMPORARILY UNABLE
TO DISPLAY THE REQUESTED PAGE
The server may have failed or be under short-term maintenance.
If the error repeats continuously over a long period of time,
please inform us via the Contact Us form.
Ed05

Message # 11 | 3:24 PM
helte6213, ucoz ignore me and your complains, our webisites are on same server and that obviosly make problem.
And that problem will be persist until they move you or me from same server!! >(
Ucoz ignore us until we buy vip server for 300$ ! And we can write here every day,they wont do anything. Wellcome to ucoz!

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Thursday, 2016-06-16, 4:10 PM
helte26

Message # 12 | 4:03 PM
hello almost 1 hour like this my server if always like this please transfer to other server www.wildpinoy.net

Added (2016-06-16, 4:03 PM)
Sunny, what the problem to my server i pay my server because i dont want any problem and encounter always like this even to my control panel cant enter

Attachments: 6241510.png (175.6 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 13 | 8:27 PM
Ed05, helte6213, we're sorry for the inconveniences, but keep in mind that unforeseeable server failures do not come from our fault, and, as stated in the uCoz User Agreement paragraph §3.3, uCoz does not guarantee uninterrupted operation of the Service. We do not ignore you; we do record all your reports and store it under a special thread in our team dashboard. We're always trying our best to fix the server issues as soon as possible.

We do not provide the transfer of websites from a server to another one upon the requests of our users.

helte6213, on a particular note, please, do not duplicate your messages. I gave you several warnings already, and if I gave a new one, your account would be blocked on this forum. I didn't give you one this time so you can see my request in a separate message.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 14 | 1:46 AM
This is second time only this week that mine website is down and i haved this problem last and week before that.

Added (2016-06-17, 1:46 AM)
Quote bigblog ()
we're sorry for the inconveniences, but keep in mind that unforeseeable server failures do not come from our fault, and, as stated in the uCoz User Agreement paragraph §3.3, uCoz does not guarantee uninterrupted operation of the Service.

ok that means that is our fault? I messed up ucoz server?
I dont ask to trasnfer me, my website was fine whole month until you for some reason transfered wildpinoy to the server where is mine website. And you know that we haved this problems when our websites was on s104, and then you transfered me to s26 but after few weeks you also transfered wildpinoy and in exact time when you trransfered him to s26 the old problems start to ocur.
Its not profesional from you to just wrote 'sorry for the inconveniences' and wait next server isue.
Mine website was not off just one or 15 min, it was offline whole 2 hours and all what you say is sorry for inconveniences and protecting with uCoz User Agreement paragraphs.
When ever my website is offline longer that 10 min i will complain, i dont think that in ucoz agrement is writen 'ucoz server is down few times in one week for 1/2 hours'
Please.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2016-06-17, 1:53 AM
Sunny

Message # 15 | 11:54 AM
Ed05, please see p.3.2.1. of the User Agreement. Your website exceeded the rates, we met you halfway and transferred the website instead of limiting the website's bandwidth. I wouldn't blame wildpinoy as the load issues are probably caused by both your websites. As soon as I have more info from the techs about the current load data, I will get back to you and helte6213.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » please help me, error 500 (This occurs when the uninstall module catalog file)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: