• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Changing Date Of Birth/Hiding It (Date Of Birth/Hiding Date of Birth)
Changing Date Of Birth/Hiding It
Voomies

Message # 1 | 2:26 AM
How can I change/hide my date of birth?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 3:14 AM
Voomies, to change your date of birth on a site that uses uIDregistration you need to login to your webtop and change it in their. If otherwise the site is using local registration you can change it through editing your profile if you have the necessary permissions.

Warning: A date of birth can only be changed once.

As for hiding it in your webtop click on the padlock symbol next to the date of birth field and select nobody.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Voomies

Message # 3 | 3:26 AM
webtop? I am going to my profile, but I can't erase or change my date of birth. I also do not see the padlock symbol. Can you be really specific on where the padlock symbol is?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 3:34 AM
Voomies, open uID then select Webtop and Sign in. Once the webtop has loaded select U > Settings > Profile settings > General.

Once there you are able to adjust your date of birth. Next to the date of birth field you will find a small padlock icon. Select this and then Nobody.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Voomies

Message # 5 | 4:07 AM
Thanks, got it. biggrin
dan13l

Message # 6 | 4:40 PM
hi,, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post it so sorry if I'm posting it in the wrong place.. But my problem is quite similar, the date of birth in my webtop settings is the correct one but that does not show in my website, infact the dob doesnt show at all. The only thing shown is the month and that too is not the correct one.. so in short my webtop settings dob is correct and in my website dob is wrong and doesnt show the date and year.. if anybody can help me out it would be really appreciated.
Thanx..
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 7 | 8:24 PM
dan13l, please provide us a link to your site profile and your webtop account
dan13l

Message # 8 | 7:49 PM
@hell : oh yea sorry bout that...
website profile : http://danztech.tk/index/8-1
webtop profle : http://923257169.unet.com/info/

thanx for your help..
Post edited by dan13l - Monday, 2011-11-28, 7:54 PM
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 9 | 4:59 AM
dan13l,
13 February - on website
13 February - on WebTop

What's the problem?
dan13l

Message # 10 | 11:18 AM
Sorry i forgot to add that i fixed the problem early morning today.. the problem was with the who could see the dob and so i changed that and now its fixed. how dumb of me was that.. haha.. anyways thanx for takin the trouble, appreciate your help..
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Changing Date Of Birth/Hiding It (Date Of Birth/Hiding Date of Birth)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: