• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » SMS Services » Creation of an SMS key (For the SMS key and SMS transfer services)
Creation of an SMS key
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:12 PM
To enable uCoz SMS services on your website, you need to sign up to SMScoin and create an SMS key there. Only after the key has passed moderation, you will be able to set up SMS services in your account.

Creation of an SMS key

1. Log in to SMScoin at http://smscoin.com/ and go to your control panel. Select "sms:key" under "Services".

Click "New"

2. Fill in the suggested form:

Where:

URL is the address of your uCoz website without http:// .
Description is a description of the service you are going to enable on your website. The service you are going to sell for paid SMS messages.
Price - enter the cost of an SMS message into the field and select one of the suggested ways of getting your percentage from this sum.
Timeout - set the validity period of the code sent in an SMS message (in minutes) during which it is possible to use the code. Set to zero to disable this function.
Limit - set the number of times one SMS key can be used. We suggest you set 1.
Adult? - make sure to check this option if you plan to sell access to 18+ entries. The number of countries that will be able to use this service depends on it.
Passwords transfer - leave this field as it is.

Select the list of countries that will be able to use the service and send SMS.

Click "Save".

3. After you have added the SMS key, it will appear on the list of your projects. You will be able to find out when your project passes moderation by means of the Legend.

Read more at: http://usms.ucoz.com/load/sms_key/1-1-0-2
Attachments: 3815736.png (45.3 Kb) · 4308039.png (59.4 Kb) · 2142984.png (33.3 Kb)
Bengaltiger

Message # 2 | 9:04 PM
Thanks smile
yonutz1056

Message # 3 | 11:15 AM
la ce foloseste si cum se pune?

Added (2011-09-12, 5:15 Am)
---------------------------------------------
ca nu am reusit sal pun

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:28 AM
yonutz1056, english please? I'm not that well versed in other languages and these are the English uCoz support forums. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Natashko

Message # 5 | 11:29 AM
yonutz1056, ask your question in Romanian here: http://forum.ucoz.ro/
Firoz

Message # 6 | 6:53 PM
good
admin2813

Message # 7 | 5:12 PM
I want to create sms advertising: when someone wants to advertise your site on my to follow the nachin.izprashta sms with the text (ucoz.net)-his site and automatically displays the set out of me in my website.If is possible for this service to be created can someone please explain some things both me ... thanks in advance.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:41 PM
admin2813, it is possible to implement paid posting of entries, if this is what you mean. If you mean smth else, please explain it in more detail.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Soldierdevil

Message # 9 | 8:01 AM
Is this service supported in Uganda?
Systems developer
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 10 | 3:53 AM
Soldierdevil, I would imagine if SMSCoin have a Ugandan service locale it would be supported. smile I've forwarded this on to the team in hopes of getting a reply, I'd recommend you check SMSCoin yourself in the meantime for a speedier solution.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Soldierdevil

Message # 11 | 12:29 PM
Paradox, i checked already but i couldn't find Uganda. Its listed on the supported countries but while creating a new sms key its not listed
Systems developer
uCoz Community » Additional Services » SMS Services » Creation of an SMS key (For the SMS key and SMS transfer services)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: