• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » liqpay "merchant id", "signature"?
liqpay "merchant id", "signature"?
laserist

Message # 1 | 2:56 PM
Hello I cant find the values "merchant id", "signature" anywhere on the site which I need to input in my Control Panel. What are those? The links which say you can click them which will take you to the page which has that info sends you to the main liqpay page.

Here are the values you get in liqpay: "public key", "private key","URL of notifications server-server", ""url of shop client-server", "trusted ip", "plugin for CMS".
Which are they? Which do I need?

A topic sticky mentions using 2checkout.com for payers by credit card. Can't I just use that and not have to use this overcomplicated website?
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:34 PM
There were some changes in the LigPay interfaces, so

Quote laserist ()
"public key"

is merchant ID

Quote laserist ()
"private key"

is signature.

Quote laserist ()
A topic sticky mentions using 2checkout.com for payers by credit card.

I'm afraid 2checkout is not available in E-shop, at the moment it is only available as a method to buy uCoz services.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
laserist

Message # 3 | 7:06 PM
Post text

Added (2014-05-19, 1:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay, I (someone I know from Russia) set up Liqpay.

First problem; why is it russian only for the customers?

Secondly, why is phone number and sms verification required for making a purchase? Will it work for US and Europe customers? Is the sms free for them?

Thirdly, why is full name and address required for purchase?

Finally, it doesn't want an email, where will the file be sent??

Guys, seriously...? How frustrating can you make it?
Post edited by laserist - Monday, 2014-05-19, 8:42 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:31 PM
Quote laserist ()
why is it russian only for the customers?

It's in English for me http://screencast.com/t/CFlOWluqDQ Where are the customers from?

Quote laserist ()
Secondly, why is phone number and sms verification required for making a purchase? Will it work for US and Europe customers? Is the sms free for them?

SMS are free, and there should be any problems for US and Europe customers. As for why - that's how LiqPay works.

Quote laserist ()
Finally, it doesn't want an email, where will the file be sent??

That's why you need to have a field for an e-mail in your order form, the techs have added it (Control Panel -> E-shop -> Order fields management).

laserist

Message # 5 | 12:50 PM
Okay, that was really vonfusing. I thought the email used for Paypal was the email the file would be sent to.

Okay, I've tested both LiqPay and PayPal now, and, PayPal works, at least in my country, but LiqPay recieves payment but doesn't send the file link email.

Any ideas what could be the problem now?
Sunny

Message # 6 | 1:43 PM
laserist, did you receive the payment to your card? And what was the number of this order? Has its status changed after the payment?
laserist

Message # 7 | 2:08 PM
No i ahevn't recieved money to my card.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:30 PM
Quote Sunny ()
And what was the number of this order? Has its status changed after the payment?

laserist

Message # 9 | 7:46 PM
You can see the order number in the image I posted, its 00053. As for "order status", where is that?
Sunny

Message # 10 | 8:57 AM
laserist, Admin Bar (at the top of the website) -> Shop -> Orders management.
laserist

Message # 11 | 10:10 AM
We made lots of test orders. The latest liqpay test orders when I think everything was finally set up correctly say "Being paid".
before it said "New".
All PayPal payments say "New", which is weird because I have recieved the money to my PayPal account. I guess the orders which have no text except "Delivered" are the PayPal test purchases which worked?
Post edited by laserist - Friday, 2014-05-23, 10:10 AM
Sunny

Message # 12 | 2:18 PM
laserist, the payment has the status wait_secure for some reason (it means that it is being checked). I suggest that you try to contact LiqPay as to why the system returns such status for your shop.
laserist

Message # 13 | 2:46 PM
Quote Sunny ()
the payment has the status wait_secure for some reason (it means that it is being checked). I suggest that you try to contact LiqPay as to why the system returns such status for your shop.

Where did you see that? is that a Liqpay exclusive thing?
I just want to know what to tell Liqpay when contacting them about the issue.
Sunny

Message # 14 | 2:18 PM
Quote laserist ()
I just want to know what to tell Liqpay when contacting them about the issue.

Describe the issue as it is. If the LiqPay support need any additional details, they will request it.

laserist

Message # 15 | 2:37 PM
Yes, but my question was, is "status "wait_secure"" a message by uCoz, or a message recieved by Liqpay itself?
Unless uCoz and Liqpay are one system I dont expect they will be able to help with the uCoz side of things.

I also asked you where you see that message? I would like to check it myself while talking with the Liqpay stuff instead of posting here and asking for you to check if it has changed every time.
Post edited by laserist - Monday, 2014-05-26, 2:39 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » liqpay "merchant id", "signature"?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: