• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Font size problem in File Catalog Module
Font size problem in File Catalog Module
khen

Message # 1 | 9:47 AM
I'm having a problem with the font size of my article in the File catalog module. The font increases in size if I adjust it to bigger sizes but when I'm inside the Entry/Adding Page. But when you see it in the Full Entry Page with comments, the font size doesn't appear to change in size.

The font size here inside the Entry/Adding Page seems to adjust in size. I adjust it to bigger font size: size=3.

But....

In the Entry Full Page with comments, the font size doesn't change.

What's wrong? Please help.

This is the design number of my template: Design # 792
Here the url of the File Catalog module of my site: http://www.gefinance.net/load/

Attachments: 8504366.jpg (31.5 Kb) · 6301451.jpg (23.7 Kb)

Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2011-05-03, 10:12 AM
CodeResolution

Message # 2 | 11:12 AM
You should be able to fix this by editing your Stylesheet (CSS) in Customize Design. You must change the h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6 elements.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
khen

Message # 3 | 11:43 AM
CreativeCollusions, i've tried to do what you've said but it didn't work out.
Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2011-05-03, 11:45 AM
Natashko

Message # 4 | 1:10 PM
khen, go to CSS and find * { font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Verdana';}
Delete font-size: 11px;
khen

Message # 5 | 1:15 PM
Natashko, thanks. I did what you've told. Then I clear/delete all recent history of the browser and it works now.
Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2011-05-03, 1:21 PM
Natashko

Message # 6 | 1:19 PM
khen,
Quote (khen)
I did what you've told but nothing happens.

It did. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Font size problem in File Catalog Module
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: