• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to re-name Entry Name in publisher
How to re-name Entry Name in publisher
Anglhz

Message # 1 | 7:04 PM
Hey there. i wanna edit the publishers entry page. (Where you edit/make the publichser)

I must select Entry Name

I would like to rename Category to "Status" and Entry Name to "Opponent"

i would also like to add like an entry name but called "Scores" and with the Images i would like having it saying Screenshots smile

is that possible ?

Cheers
Davor24

Message # 2 | 9:34 PM
everything you need you can find in Cp> publisher> Categories management...

there you can edit everything about category and names, you can add a new section i and much more....

Quote (Anglhz)
i would also like to add like an entry name but called "Scores" and with the Images i would like having it saying Screenshots smile

is that possible ?

i dont know is it possible that, but you can do something similar, add a picture before ss like this:

sorry for my bad english, hope it helps... smile

Attachments: 5363298.png (8.5 Kb) · 0652983.jpg (8.5 Kb)
Post edited by Davor24 - Tuesday, 2011-05-03, 9:34 PM
Natashko

Message # 3 | 8:42 AM
Anglhz,
Quote (Anglhz)
I would like to rename Category to "Status" and Entry Name to "Opponent"

i would also like to add like an entry name but called "Scores" and with the Images i would like having it saying Screenshots

Go to Control panel->Substitution of default phrases->Form for adding new entries to "Publisher" module-> find: Category, Entry Name and press "change"->Save
To add new fields go to CP->Publisher->Module settings->Fields of a new entry form:->tag the fields you need (you might use them for various purposes and rename them as well)
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to re-name Entry Name in publisher
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: