• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Ad Board-Page switcher, visual editor, allow HTML tags issue (Full text can't show up)
Ad Board-Page switcher, visual editor, allow HTML tags issue
Natashko

Message # 31 | 3:50 PM
Hope,
Quote (Natashko)
I might suggest you to add this to the template of registration form;
Hope

Message # 32 | 10:13 AM
I think there are some problems with this code as the new registration just doesn't go to the newly created group "USERS".

<?if($GROUP_FL$)?>
<tr id="siM70"><td class="manTd1" id="siM71">Group<font class="manStar" color="red">*</font>:</td><td style="" class="manTd2" id="siM72"><input id="grp1" class="manFlGrp" name="grp" value="1" checked="checked" type="radio"style="display:none;"> <label for="grp1"style="display:none;">Users</label>
<input id="grp2" class="manFlGrp" name="grp" value="2" type="radio" > <label for="grp2">USERS</label><?endif?>

Could you please check again?

Added (2011-07-15, 4:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Any bugs there?

Natashko

Message # 33 | 12:46 PM
Hope, substitute this:

with:
albhack

Message # 34 | 12:46 PM
i was just wonderin if registered users get to use the service too? like posting their ads.. i did actually manage to make that possible but ..lets say person A posts an ad and User B replies to that ad the msg that they replied it wont go into their inbox but stays as order # on my account? ...

i might of missunderstood but i thought that this was similiar to kijiji site script
any idea?

Ucoz rocks top to bottom..

please check my site
www.shopcenter.ca feel free to ad your site on the catalog site ...

Natashko

Message # 35 | 12:46 PM
albhack, please, specify what exactly do you want to achieve with the module Ad board and what is wrong with it now?
Sunny

Message # 36 | 12:46 PM
albhack, why don't you use the Ad Board module for this purpose?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
albhack

Message # 37 | 12:46 PM
helllooo Natashko and Sunny

First my thoughts and wanting to do is my site similiar as kijiji site where users post ads and people reply to them .. where instead of replies to stayon the site about the add .. would rather have the replies be emailed to the original poster about the item they have for sale.. my site is www.shopcenter.ca on ucoz servers thanks alot

please check my site

Post edited by albhack - Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 7:33 AM
Natashko

Message # 38 | 12:46 PM
albhack, first of all specify kijiji site (which one). Second of all, you can change the Ad board settings and make the people, who post Ads leave their contact information, so others will contact them directly. Go to Control panel: Ad board->Module settings-> Fields of a new entry form. Double check the boxes you need for contact information (like phone or e-mail) and press Save.
You can also forbid comments by checking the box "Enable "Comments" feature for the current module"
albhack

Message # 39 | 12:47 PM
thanks natashko . .. just wondering why pictures they dont show up ont he adboard it only says photo ... you have to click to see it .. would be nice to be able to show picture without clicking

please check my site

Sunny

Message # 40 | 12:47 PM
albhack, you can edit the Ad Board templates to display the images. The following thread can be helpful: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/10-11292-1 Please continue the discussion in the mentioned thread.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Ad Board-Page switcher, visual editor, allow HTML tags issue (Full text can't show up)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: