• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Change Ad Board Layout
Change Ad Board Layout
CrisJako

Message # 1 | 2:20 PM
Okay so you see on the main ad board page it shows all of the ad. well i want it just to show like a thumb nail with a description next to it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Regards, Chris
Natashko

Message # 2 | 2:48 PM
CrisJako,
Quote (CrisJako)
Okay so you see on the main ad board page it shows all of the ad. well i want it just to show like a thumb nail with a description next to it. Any ideas?

It can be done in CP->Design->Design management->Ad Board->Appearance of entries. Use the dollar codes. There description is at the bottom of the template page.
CrisJako

Message # 3 | 9:13 PM
Thanks for your reply but I was unable to find a suitable dollar code. I will draw up an image of the sort of thing i want
CrisJako

Message # 4 | 10:09 PM

Heres the sort of thing im looking for

Thanks,

Chris

Added (2011-07-25, 4:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I need this to appear on the main page then change to how it should be when you click on it. I apologize if im asking alot.

Attachments: 8121436.png (11.1 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 5 | 8:56 AM
CrisJako, use such dollar codes as:
$MESSAGE$ - entry text
$TITLE$- entry name
$SCREEN_URL$- screenshot link(if the Screenshot field is enabled)
$IMG_SMALL_URL1..10$- link to a reduced image 1-10 (if the Image field is enabled)
$IMG_URL1..10$- link to image 1-10 (if the Image field is enabled)
CrisJako

Message # 6 | 1:58 PM
Thanks again. I shall give it ago

The thing is that i need the thumb nail bit to be a screenshot of youtube embeded video which will be in that page.
Natashko

Message # 7 | 2:17 PM
CrisJako,
Quote (CrisJako)
he thing is that i need the thumb nail bit to be a screenshot of youtube embeded video which will be in that page.

I do not think it can be done by means of standard system solutions
CrisJako

Message # 8 | 7:25 PM
Okay thanks anyway biggrin

Added (2011-07-26, 1:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Just had another idea. is there a way so i can make the youtube video smaller like 125x125 on the main page then make it back to normal size when you go into it?

Animorph

Message # 9 | 10:28 AM
CrisJako, you can do it by going to CP ---> ad Board ---> Module Settings ---> Fields of a new entry form: ---> click "Entry full text" ----> Save

Then add an entry and in the first box add the smaller video in the second one the bigger video (embed code)

To busy building a passive income online ;)
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Change Ad Board Layout
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: