• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » ad text in adboard (a phrase that does not lead automatically to the next line)
ad text in adboard
Iorga805S

Message # 1 | 6:18 PM
I write in the ad text adboard a phrase that does not lead automatically to the next line. What can I do, that phrase automatically fall on the 2nd row?
Zevoxa

Message # 2 | 7:58 PM
Iorga805S, you want to you <br> to go the sentence.

Example: Hello, how was your day?<br>
My day was great!

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Iorga805S

Message # 3 | 8:43 PM
automatically goes? I mean if I write aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait down automatically from where it ends row.
khen

Message # 4 | 1:26 AM
Iorga805S, you can't automatically break that one lengthy word to fit into the size of the container of your ad text. It might be helpful to use overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; style wrapping the text of your ad.
Post edited by khen - Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 1:31 AM
Iorga805S

Message # 5 | 7:07 AM
Quote (khen)
Iorga805S, you can't automatically break that one lengthy word to fit into the size of the container of your ad text. It might be helpful to use overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto; style wrapping the text of your ad.

and how i use overflow-x: auto; overflow-y ?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 7:09 AM
Iorga805S, open Control Panel > Design > Desgn customisation (CSS). You add those styles into the CSS of the ad board message area.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Iorga805S

Message # 7 | 7:30 AM
the adboard has

Adboard
Module main page
Page with section contents
Page with category contents
Page with entry full text and its comments
Appearance of entries
Page with search results and entries rating
Entry adding/editing page

in which of these categories to put them and where (at the beginning, middle, end)?
and put them just like overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: auto;?
Natashko

Message # 8 | 12:34 PM
Iorga805S, you can arrange the requested overflow by means of scripts. We do not think that the mentioned above suggestion will look good on your websites.
We suggest not to use long words without spaces. In this way you avoid problems.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » ad text in adboard (a phrase that does not lead automatically to the next line)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: