• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Module FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Module FAQ
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:16 PM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Is it possible to learn the date of adding an entry to FAQ module?
Answer: No

I want FAQ questions and the links to the answers to appear on the main page of the module. How to do it?
Answer: You should use another module. The one that has pages with Entry full text.

Is administrator the only person, who can answer questions in FAQ module? Is it possible to do so that a certain user will be able to add answers?
Answer: No. Only administrator can do it.

What is the allowed number of characters in the answer? Is it possible to increase it?
Answer: 2500 characters in the question and 10000 characters in the answer. These numbers can not be increased.

I want the questions and the answers to be on the main page of FAQ module and not only the categories. How to do it?
Answer: Do not create categories (catalogs). Just add the answers.
Rosey

Message # 16 | 6:53 PM
That's what I was asking. Thank you, Sunny!

Added (2012-05-04, 12:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------
That's what I was asking. Thank you, Sunny!

Mikekacy

Message # 17 | 2:09 AM
Pls how can i upload file for download to my site www.mikekacy.tk
Sunny

Message # 18 | 10:17 AM
Mikekacy, you can upload a file to the File Manager and then post the link on your website, or you can install the File Catalog module (Control Panel -> Inactive -> File Catalog -> Install the module). See also the following thread for more info: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/10-13848-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
thevenom

Message # 19 | 8:12 PM
I have trouble with my FAQ module not showing up neither when I click 'Add new entry' in the CP nor from the site menu.
I tried reinstalling the module but it still shows just a blank space.
Help please sad
Sunny

Message # 20 | 9:33 AM
thevenom, what's your website address?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Module FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: