• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Module FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Module FAQ
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:16 PM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Is it possible to learn the date of adding an entry to FAQ module?
Answer: No

I want FAQ questions and the links to the answers to appear on the main page of the module. How to do it?
Answer: You should use another module. The one that has pages with Entry full text.

Is administrator the only person, who can answer questions in FAQ module? Is it possible to do so that a certain user will be able to add answers?
Answer: No. Only administrator can do it.

What is the allowed number of characters in the answer? Is it possible to increase it?
Answer: 2500 characters in the question and 10000 characters in the answer. These numbers can not be increased.

I want the questions and the answers to be on the main page of FAQ module and not only the categories. How to do it?
Answer: Do not create categories (catalogs). Just add the answers.
Kness

Message # 2 | 3:17 PM
What is the normal code link to add new FAQ Questions?
My Projects:
Animorph

Message # 3 | 3:17 PM
Kness, this is the code:
Code
<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?>[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$"><!--<s5201>-->New question<!--</s>--></a> ]<?endif?>

To busy building a passive income online ;)
park-Jlover

Message # 4 | 3:17 PM
sad
hi guys...actually i already had ucoz wedsite..my problem is..i wanted to link my site into other site like twitter and facebook account.just wanted to let my friends be updated with my ucoz account...hope you can help me..
thanks in advance
have a pleasant day!!!!

Added (2011-03-08, 8:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
by the way..just wanna apologize if i did post my question in a wrong place!!!!

Natashko

Message # 5 | 3:17 PM
park-Jlover, it can't be achieved by the standard system features. And unfortunately we do not provide help with custom coding.
crise7

Message # 6 | 3:17 PM
Categories for my FAQ will not show up. I do not mean the block, The categories in the center. confused
Natashko

Message # 7 | 3:17 PM
crise7, the problem was connected with your template. We have changed it, it has to work now.
Admin0539

Message # 8 | 3:18 PM
Quote (crise7)
Categories for my FAQ will not show up. I do not mean the block, The categories in the center. confused

I'm having the same problem as crise7
Post edited by Admin0539 - Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 6:40 AM
Natashko

Message # 9 | 3:18 PM
Admin0539, please provide a website name for us to be able to check. Make sure you have categories created in CP->FAQ » Categories management
Admin0539

Message # 10 | 3:18 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Admin0539, please provide a website name for us to be able to check. Make sure you have categories created in CP->FAQ » Categories management

Hi,
I'd sent you a PM, please check it from there

Thank you
Post edited by Admin0539 - Monday, 2011-05-30, 4:34 AM
Natashko

Message # 11 | 3:18 PM
Admin0539, I haven't received any PMs from you. Please try to solve your issues here on forum and not by means of PMs. You have higher chances to receive help here, because we have several moderators and helpers that are very knowledgeable. If this is your website http://www.blogitz.com/ then please do not write to my personal mail. Contact Technical support service via CP->Help->Technical Support
Search for the code $CATEGORIES$ in General appearance of FAQ pages template. It shouldn't be put in a condition.
Admin0539

Message # 12 | 3:18 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Admin0539, please provide a website name for us to be able to check.

Hi,
why did you asked for my website address if you already know my website!? I PM you my website address so it wont show here but still you put it here. Also if you just said that in my first question to contact Technical Support then I shouldn't have to PM you.
Natashko

Message # 13 | 3:18 PM
Admin0539,
Quote (Admin0539)
why did you asked for my website address if you already know my website!?

no I did not.
Quote (Admin0539)
I PM you my website address so it wont show here but still you put it here.

Removed
Quote (Admin0539)
Also if you just said that in my first question to contact Technical Support then I shouldn't have to PM you.

I have never encouraged you to PM me. I hoped you would provide your e-mail address in the forum message like all the rest do. And you have never PMed me. I have received a message from you to my personal (not ucoz) e-mail box. That is why I asked to send e-mail to Technical support service next time and not to me personally.
Rosey

Message # 14 | 3:07 AM
I want a side menu for my team. I have the address set up and I can't use them. Check my site. --> twilightsenshi.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 15 | 2:19 PM
Rosey, do you mean this: .http://twilightsenshi.ucoz.com/love ? Such URL does not exist. You must add URLs of actual existing pages/modules to your menu.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Module FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: