• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to change "Entry full text" simbols number?
How to change "Entry full text" simbols number?
Guttas

Message # 1 | 2:11 PM
Hello, i have a problem, i want to add a movie who have seasons, with a lot of serias, but the Full description in file catalog just don't let me do it, becus it says that i wasted all the characters already when i added 60~ series over...

How to change "Entry full text" characters number?

Post edited by Guttas - Saturday, 2012-03-17, 2:11 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:19 PM
Guttas, it is not possible to increase max length of the full description. Divide it into several entries.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Guttas

Message # 3 | 6:08 PM
i can't wee are not doing it. how it will look?! it's stinks, why u done that we can't do more simbols, like 100k ....
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:42 PM
Guttas, 60k characters is pretty enough, it's about 20 pages of text.
Guttas

Message # 5 | 1:11 PM
think about movies websites, its not enouth. . . Think about larger project websites, we need at least 120k charakters for 60 videos in entry. . .
Sunny

Message # 6 | 1:45 PM
Guttas, I personally do not like very long pages and see no problem in dividing an entry into several parts and posting them as separate entries. But that's my personal point of view and you can always post your suggestion on the suggestion board.
Guttas

Message # 7 | 12:18 PM
It's ussless, becus no one makes it smile
PixelKhaos

Message # 8 | 11:53 PM
Guttas, Make one entry, call it the name of the series, and in the description add links to the other seasons.

Or, add "Series, Season 1", "Series, Season 2", etc. Just every season of the series as a seperate entry.

By the way, what are you even adding to the entries?
60 video embed codes and such? If so, don't do that, make seperate entries.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to change "Entry full text" simbols number?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: