• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Full Enrty URLs Problem (Faizan-Ahmad)
Full Enrty URLs Problem
Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 1 | 4:35 PM
Hello everyone,
I saw on one site the addresses are different from that of my site means that at a site download-baza the address of a online games module entry is http://www.download-baza.com/stuff/multiuser/ikariam/8-1-0-3016 while at my website the URL of same entry is http://mfagamez.ucoz.com/stuff/8-1-0-3016

Please tell me what is the problem with that how can I make the url's to view like that

MFaizanAhmad.
Visit my site Full of games, TV, Softwares and much more
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:00 PM
Faizan-Ahmad, make sure the option "Use Search Engine Friendly URLs:" is enabled in Control Panel -> Settings -> Common settings.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 3 | 5:36 PM
Sunny, Thank You I did what you told but still the problem is same the online game module urls are now search engine freindly but File Catlog URL's are having still same problem.
MFaizanAhmad.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:37 AM
Faizan-Ahmad, you have 1 in the filed "Name to be displayed in URL" in all your File Catalog posts. Have you put it yourself?

'Moved to File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games

Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 5 | 4:26 PM
Please sir Sunny, sir explain what do you mean by "1 in the filed "Name to be displayed in URL"" I cant understand what you mean?
MFaizanAhmad.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 12:19 PM
Faizan-Ahmad, I'm afraid you'll have to resave each File Catalog entry to for the SEF URLs to appear.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Full Enrty URLs Problem (Faizan-Ahmad)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: