• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Download error
Download error
Good

Message # 1 | 11:06 AM
I had an e-book about feng-shui which I uploaded on File Catalog a long time ago. It is over 10MB. I have tried to download several times but it fails. I got a message Network error or it finishes when it has downloaded about 1MB in 10MB.

I try to download from 4shared, mediafire, ziddu...all of them is OK. I dont know what problem to uCoz site. I do not use any software to increase downloading speed. I use fastest network package.

Those e-books are very expensive which I buy it on internet. Please help to solve this problem.

Link to file: http://upanh.ucoz.com/load/tu_vi_nghiem_ly_ly_menh_hoc/1-1-0-61

If you could download the whole e-book. Please let me know.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:05 PM
Good, I could upload the file just fine, took a couple of seconds. Try the following:

For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Good

Message # 3 | 2:08 AM
I have used the latest verson of Google Chrome, Firefox and IE browers but all of them just download about 50%, then it stops forever. I used the company computer and internet cafe with different Window verson including Win XP and Win 7 and different network Provider.

Uploading file is OK but downloading has a problem especially with a big file ~ 5MB - 14 MB.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:55 PM
Good, unfortunately I can't suggest anything other than to wait, it should fix itself. You can also upload files to a third-party file hosting and use the field Link for downloading archives from another server.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Donught

Message # 5 | 1:50 AM
Or it could be your ISP, downloading from bigger services like mediafire and 4shared is alright with your internet, that is because they have great servers located in main countries. So it allows you to download, however from uCoz, their might be an issue of weaker servers and your ISP not providing enough speed to get all the data. I dont know, but it might be a problem. If you're running wireless, try connecting via ethernet, I used to have similar problems and internet cable solved it all.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Download error
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: