• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Ad board informer (please this is very important)
Ad board informer
jehobith

Message # 1 | 5:38 PM
Ok, I created an informer to display ads in the ad board users have posted. I pasted the informer code into a regular page I created using the page editor. How can I make it show so many ads per page with that informer?
NormalX

Message # 2 | 9:08 PM
jehobith, Go to control panel to edit the informer and change Number of entries:(Number of entries to output in the informer.) number to whatever number...default is 10
jehobith

Message # 3 | 2:06 AM
yes I tried that but it only shows that 10 and no page switcher at the bottom
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:09 PM
jehobith, informers do not have page switchers. But you should be able to change the number of entries for the informer.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
NormalX

Message # 5 | 9:00 PM
jehobith,

If you really want page numbers , than you can manually create page number using advanced option

i.e.

Page 1 --> Informer 1, which includes 10 entry with advanced option List of entry IDs:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Page 2 --> Informer 2, which includes 10 entry with advanced option List of entry IDs:11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Ad board informer (please this is very important)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: