• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Slow DL speed
Slow DL speed
darkion

Message # 1 | 1:56 PM
Hi,
I've been experiencing slow downloading rates, and most of the time downloaded files can't even make it to 20%
Although, I must admit, the file is being downloaded by many people online, but still, is there some kind of paid feature to uncap the speed or something? I want to mention that my internet connection is fast, and has nothing to do with the problem.
Thanks a lot.

Sunny

Message # 2 | 4:19 PM
darkion, provide the link to a file that has slow download speed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
darkion

Message # 3 | 4:27 PM
http://darkion.net/old-tools.zip
Do you think the server flags it as a virus? It's an android app (which I made)

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:18 AM
darkion, I'm unable to locate these files at the given URI. The site gives me a 404 error - have you moved them recently?

I'm not well versed in the security systems used on the servers, however, I guess it would be possible for that to occur under unusual conditions. I'd still wait for Sunny to reply once you've specified the current URI for that file. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
darkion

Message # 5 | 9:20 AM
Paradox, I apologize, I must've moved them accidently. This one works (and is slow, too): http://darkion.net/tools.zip

I moved the files to another file hosting website until the issue is resolved. Hence you might be able to download it flawlessly.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 6:45 AM
darkion, downloading it myself, it seems to download moderately slower than usual, but nothing I wouldn't attribute to server latency, which is unfortunately something we have to live with globally until we come up with better ways to transfer data.

How long on average would you say the file takes for you to download?

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Slow DL speed
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: