• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Search module
Search module
karencho

Message # 1 | 2:36 PM
hello i have create a web page,add some articles ,but when i want to find an Article i cant ,typing in search field word ,even a name of an article but nothing is finding search module,why not?can you help why it is?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 3:40 PM
karencho, it takes up to three days until the content of your site is being indexed by the search module.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
karencho

Message # 3 | 3:43 PM
and can i index new content manualy?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 3:57 PM
karencho, no, you can't.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 0:08 AM
bigblog, sir how about deleting the sitemap?
1F4BF3B
karencho

Message # 6 | 8:44 AM
or adding in sitemap?
Sunny

Message # 7 | 2:08 PM
There are two types of search forms in uCoz:
1. $SEARCH_FORM$ - global search that searches through the whole website except the Online Shop module. This search indexes new entries within 10 days.
2. $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ - searches only on the pages of the module that the visitor is currently viewing. It indexes new entries immediately.

And the sitemap file does not affect the uCoz's search module.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Search module
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: