• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Problem with the Publisher module ($TAGS$)
Problem with the Publisher module
Cyberdasm

Message # 1 | 11:43 AM
Sir "Joe" Bigblog & Madam Sunny I give you a privilege as an administrator of www.lizeal.xyz website to personally see the problem of my Publisher module.

I have problems in regards of my Entry Adding/Editing Page wherein my $TAGS$ was absent in the Edit page but present in Adding page but it turns out that the Link of the source will be occupied by the tags entries but not it's function. I personally troubleshoot this problem a week ago but still I couldn't fix it by myself. I'm not sure if it is a bug so I didn't call or sent a ticket in the technical team. I hope that this problem of mine will be fix as soon as possible. Hoping that my request will be in your consideration and in your favor.

Here are some screenshot of the problem:

My photos wouldn't delete even I click the delete button.

Best regards,
CAC ADMIN
Attachments: 3760379.png (93.1 Kb) · 3606012.png (95.4 Kb)

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Sunday, 2016-12-04, 11:47 AM
SanTLee

Message # 2 | 6:06 PM
Nothing wrong, No bug!
To add tags to your entry Select entry tags at Entry $MODER_PANEL$.

<?if(you_have)?> a <head>and<?if(you_have)?> a <body> you have to have
<div id="idea" class="extreme" > to be inventive </div><?endif?><?endif?>
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 8:33 PM
Cyberdasm, first of all, Sunny isn't working at the company anymore.

Second of all, just use the corresponding icon on the post management bar to modify the tags, as mentioned by SanTLee: http://take.ms/GMTEe

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 11:49 AM
bigblog,
Quotebigblog ()

My Entry tags won't work either even though I click it many times.

Quotebigblog ()
Cyberdasm, first of all, Sunny isn't working at the company anymore.

Sorry to hear that I'm not acquainted. sad

By the way thank you guys for helping I figured out my problem I only delete the latest jquery that I attach on my website. Then it works.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Monday, 2016-12-05, 11:50 AM
adnet

Message # 5 | 2:08 PM
Quotebigblog ()
Sunny isn't working at the company anymore.

Bad news sad
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Problem with the Publisher module ($TAGS$)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: