• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Customization of the images gallery
Customization of the images gallery
Natashko

Message # 31 | 3:22 PM
Blazer, please provide a website name again in order for us to be able to help. Most probably you need to check: CP->Photo Albums->Module settings->Number of photos on the main page: for the allowed number of photos displayed on the main page.
Admistrator

Message # 32 | 9:04 PM
hey there! I was wondering how do i let my members that signed up for my website have their own photo album that is on their profile (NOT ucoz profile) and they can add their own pictures and stuff? Just like other websites they have people such as facebook having people have their photo album, so may i ask how do i have my users have their own photo album on their profile?
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 33 | 4:37 AM
Admistrator, Hello!
Go to CP » Photo Albums » Module settings and activate 'Enable capability to search entries of a particular user' setup in 'Module fine settings' section. This option should be enabled if the module contains many entries added by different users.

Go to Customize design » User personal page. You can use $_PHOTO_ACTIVITY_URL$ code as a link to users personal photo-albums.
Admistrator

Message # 34 | 10:05 AM
i did that but it didn't work sad is there anyway you can do it for me? or take screenshots? How do you take screenshots so i can show you? Please help me smile
Natashko

Message # 35 | 11:30 AM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
i did that but it didn't work sad is there anyway you can do it for me? or take screenshots? How do you take screenshots so i can show you? Please help me

What exactly isn't working? We have checked your website and everything works fine, except for one thing. Delete contenteditable="true" in the “body” tag of your template
Admistrator

Message # 36 | 11:51 AM
Quote (Natashko)
What exactly isn't working? We have checked your website and everything works fine, except for one thing. Delete contenteditable="true" in the “body” tag of your template

I was told to put $_PHOTO_ACTIVITY_URL$ in the person page of the users on my website so they can have their own Photo album, but when i put the code down it didn't work, i put multiple photo codes down when it was unsuccessful, can you take screen shots for me to show me how to put the code down and where to put it...
Natashko

Message # 37 | 12:02 PM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
I was told to put $_PHOTO_ACTIVITY_URL$ in the person page of the users on my website so they can have their own Photo album

You do not have to put this code anywhere. It is already there by default. Everything works fine. Look:
Attachments: 1658239.png (95.1 Kb)
Admistrator

Message # 38 | 12:07 PM
Quote (Natashko)
You do not have to put this code anywhere. It is already there by default. Everything works fine. Look:

Oh i know that buddy, but i want people to have their own picture gallery in their own profile of pictures they uploaded to their profile, Just like facebook, everybody has their own pictures they uploaded to their website, Instead of using the main photo gallery.
P.S: how did you take the screenshot? biggrin
Natashko

Message # 39 | 12:17 PM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
Oh i know that buddy, but i want people to have their own picture gallery in their own profile of pictures they uploaded to their profile, Just like facebook, everybody has their own pictures they uploaded to their website, Instead of using the main photo gallery.

This is the only possible solution. It is not possible to do the same thing facebook has by means of standard system solutions.
Pahis

Message # 40 | 5:51 PM
Hi!

Can I somehow change the name/text of the 'Photo Albums' tab? I mean, my site is in Finnish, so I'd like to have the photo albums link to be read in Finnish, too. I know the text of the 'home page' tab cannot be changed, but could this be?

And second question: Where can I change the background colour of my photo album? I couldn't find it anywhere and currently the album's background colour is different than in all the rest of the pages...

Link to my site if needed: pahamaa.ucoz.com

EDIT: I solved the problem with the background colour, but still need help with the first question.
Post edited by Pahis - Monday, 2014-03-17, 9:32 PM
Sunny

Message # 41 | 12:00 PM
Pahis, if you want to edit the 'tabs' on the site menu, you can do this via Site Menu Builder: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1 . "Home page" can be edited this way as well.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Pahis

Message # 42 | 4:47 PM
Excellent! Thank you, Sunny!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Customization of the images gallery
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: