uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Site Menu Builder
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:50 PM
If you want to add one more menu or edit the existing, follow this guide.

Go to Control Panel > [Site menu builder]

After you click on "Create menu" a new pop-up window will appear. Enter a name of your menu (e.g. "Site_menu"), select display mode (usually it is vertical) and click save.

In "Site menu builder" you should pay attention to the following:

а) $SMENU_1$ - a code used in default templates to display site menu. A new created menu must have this $code$.
б) "+ Add menu item" – this link will call a pop-up window by means of which you can add menu items.
в) Under "Modules in use" you can see a list of all active modules. Click on a link to see url of a module.

Let's add "Ad Board" to our menu as an example.
First click on "Ad Board" in "Modules in use" and copy the url to the clipboard.

Then click on "+ Add menu item" and enter a name of the item and paste its url in a window that will appear. Click "Apply".

In the same way you can add other menu items.
To change the order of items drag them by means of a mouse.
If you want to add a subitem, click on a cross near the necessary item and drag it on the item, under which you want it to appear:

After you have made all necessary changes, please click "Save".
If your new menu doesn’t appear automatically you may need to resave the corresponding template (e.g. Top part of the website).

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
americanjackass

Message # 2 | 1:02 AM
On the front left side of my toolbar(above my calendar) on the front page of my site(AmericanJackass.ucoz.com), I have hyperlinks, that are now red to match my background, and you cannot see them. Before the updates, they used to be vanilla colored and able to see. How can I or you fix them back for me?
uchmadara

Message # 3 | 7:44 PM
Hi,

is it possible to add a site menu in forum if there is could anybody please tell me how thanks

jackass

Message # 4 | 8:54 PM
Yes, paste your code from menu bilder to forum, where you want it to show up
uchmadara

Message # 5 | 10:10 PM
Yeah i do that but it always shows at the top or bottom of the page
jackass

Message # 6 | 10:21 PM
You want it to be in left or right side?
Sunny

Message # 7 | 9:45 AM
americanjackass, you can change their color by means of CSS.
uchmadara

Message # 8 | 10:49 AM
yeah
jackass

Message # 9 | 11:18 AM
Than you need to create on one side a table where you can paste a menu code, for some designs that side menu already is and you can see it for example, but I don't know that design number at the moment
Armaros

Message # 10 | 11:39 AM
Quote (jackass)
Than you need to create on one side a table where you can paste a menu code, for some designs that side menu already is and you can see it for example, but I don't know that design number at the moment
It will never work. Design itself is one big table & creating another table wont do the trick. He simple must see where the content ends & starts than put a new row before or after & cell, cell he must align to side he wants. Very simple.
jackass

Message # 11 | 12:42 PM
Armaros, that what I mean, really, just told it wrong....
esp-css

Message # 12 | 6:56 PM
I did this, and it worked, however when I restored a backup from a month ago the menu disappeared again so I redid it as you suggested above, and its refusing to appear again. I tried just putting anything into the menu part, and it doesnt appear either.
Help please? smile
Armaros

Message # 13 | 3:23 AM
esp-css, did you try to delete everything & than re-make?
esp-css

Message # 14 | 5:53 AM
I did.
Sunny

Message # 15 | 9:24 AM
esp-css, make sure that there is the code $SMENU_1$ in the necessary templates.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Search: