• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Everything about categories is here (The new categories don't work?)
Everything about categories is here
Voomies

Message # 1 | 7:02 PM
After I created my site, I wanted my mother to get on and see if everything worked. She wanted to upload a picture, but where she had to select a category, none were there. I get : o My Photos and o My family. I tried adding more categories, and I did, but they don't have the little circle (o) next to them and I can't select them.

How can I give other members the ability to select a category so they can upload pictures?
Natashko

Message # 2 | 8:32 AM
Voomies, you add categories in Control panel->Photo Albums » Categories management->New category. Make sure that the group that your mother is in has the right to access the category. That she is allowed to view photos page and to add new entries. You can check it in Categories management section, if you click on the button in the shape of a screwdriver next to the categories you are referring to.
Make sure that the group your mother is in is allowed to Add new photos in Control panel->Users » User groups » Set permissions for all groups
If you still have problems after checking the permissions, provide a website name for us to check as well as the screenshot of the problem you are referring to.
-Moved to Photo Albums-
Hope

Message # 3 | 7:22 PM
Is multi-categories function available at photo album module? I couldn't find it at module setting.

Also, is it possible to add sub-category under category? I want to have section, then category and sub-category.
redhead

Message # 4 | 9:50 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Is multi-categories function available at photo album module? I couldn't find it at module setting.
There is no such option in this module.
Quote (Hope)
Also, is it possible to add sub-category under category? I want to have section, then category and sub-category.
Unfortunately, it is not possible by means of standard system solutions.
Hope

Message # 5 | 10:33 AM
The multi-categories function is very important, can you add this to the module.

If I want the photos can be categorized by names, by products, how can I do that?
redhead

Message # 6 | 10:46 AM
Hope,
What is "Photo Albums" module and why do I need it ?
"Photo Albums" module allows creation of a full-featured photo gallery on your website, post photos and get them commented.

You can create sections and categories. If it is not enough for you, you can use another module.
Hope

Message # 7 | 11:38 AM
What module can I use? I need 3 layers, multi-category, product photos.
redhead

Message # 8 | 12:07 PM
Hope, 3 layers you can do only using custom coding. It is not possible by means of standard system solutions.
Hope

Message # 9 | 12:12 PM
So, what did you mean? Which module are you referring to?

You can create sections and categories. If it is not enough for you, you can use another module.
redhead

Message # 10 | 12:46 PM
Hope, multi-categories function is available at Ad Board, Online games, Site catalog, Publisher, File catalog.
Hope

Message # 11 | 1:01 PM
but why not photo album? it's just the same, can ucoz add this function and also enhance on the no. of layers since many of my websites will use it as well.
redhead

Message # 12 | 1:11 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
but why not photo album? it's just the same, can ucoz add this function and also enhance on the no. of layers since many of my websites will use it as well.
Post your suggestions to improve uCoz here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/24
Hope

Message # 13 | 1:19 PM
It's just common sense. Does it require suggestion? Other modules already has such function, nothing new.
DEEPKG

Message # 14 | 2:07 PM
Hope, Dude Dont Comment here As readhead said Post your suggestions to improve uCoz here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/24
I Try to help. U can Try to give Rep ++ For my try :P
Prince0156

Message # 15 | 2:46 AM
How to create sub-categories?
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Everything about categories is here (The new categories don't work?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: