• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Trouble Uploading (Buttons)
Trouble Uploading
Magiks

Message # 1 | 9:51 PM
I am having trouble adding photos to my albums. I can access the uploading areas but when I click the "Add" button nothing happens. I have checked to see if it was either my browser or if they were being added and my page wasn't updating. Nothing is happening so if anyone is able to help please do. =/

Edit: site url: http://ceriskingdom.ucoz.com sry got a bit ahead of myself there
Post edited by Magiks - Tuesday, 2011-12-06, 0:42 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 0:34 AM
Magiks, could you please provide a site URL. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Magiks

Message # 3 | 1:03 AM
Site URL is http://ceriskingdom.ucoz.com/index/sub/
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:11 AM
Magiks, do you have any third-party script operating on your website? Something has been interfering with the sites AJAX functioning which is another problem alltogether.

As for your photo's not uploading you currently have no categories to select from. As for all entries you must select at least one category you will need to create a minimum of one category that that your entries can be added to.

Hope this helps, happy

Magiks

Message # 5 | 1:43 AM
I myself have written some coding in, yes. I was planting a drop down menu in the top menu, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. I do have 2 categories, the provided My Photos and My Family. Unfortunatly I am assuming that it isn't reading them since the AJAX isn't functioning. I'll try removing the scripting and hope that solves the problem. =/

EDIT: This seems to have done the trick. If there is anyone out the who wouldn't mind linking me to some SAFE tips and tricks that would be great. That way I could keep myself out of trouble =/
Post edited by Magiks - Tuesday, 2011-12-06, 1:46 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 1:48 AM
Magiks, I've just checked again and your AJAX is back to functioning correctly. As for the photo's I am still unable to see the two categories in the dropdown menu in the page of entry adding. I will check in the other browsers to see if it is an error at my end but I'm thinking not. Are you able to see them?
Magiks

Message # 7 | 1:52 AM
I am able to see them clearly. I believe the problem is that the css code I had written was directly interfering with the AJAX and vice-versa since the cascading menus i had written were working fine in my tests but I had nothing but problems on the site itself. I'll brush up on my coding and plant a safe version when I KNOW it will work. Thanks for the help, I wouldn't have noticed the AJAX problem myself. wink
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Trouble Uploading (Buttons)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: