• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » How to change length of the full description of site news?
How to change length of the full description of site news?
intfire

Message # 1 | 11:26 AM
can anyone please explain how to change length of the full description of site news. when I add more characters in the full description of the site news it cant be posted. Instead it give a alert which shows"characters entered in the full description exceeds the limit". please help me to increase the length of the characters.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:37 PM
intfire, you can't change it. However it is long enough (60.000 characters) and must be enough for any entries. Make sure you do not paste entries from Microsoft Word directly as it can add additional characters.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
predatorsli

Message # 3 | 12:53 PM
Hi, on my first page on the site, when i add new entry text after free or four row it dosent show the entire text lenght, instead it show "Detail>>" in my case Detalii. How can i remove thet "Detail>>" to show me the entire text on as many row i want to post?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:42 PM
predatorsli, go to Control Panel -> Site News -> Module settings -> unmark "Show brief version of the text if it is too long".
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » How to change length of the full description of site news?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: