• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [Add new entry ] id?
[Add new entry ] id?
darkion

Message # 1 | 8:22 PM
Hello folks,
I've noticed that the "[Add new entry]" link doesn't have an ID or a class name, how can I apply a CSS style to it? I've searched the site news template but without any luck. Is it auto generated?

Thanks

PixelKhaos

Message # 2 | 9:10 PM
darkion, it is simply a ordinary link. So you style the .a class in your site's CSS.

You can also create a custom one, as;
.addentrylink {link styling here}
.addentrylink:hover {hover styling here}

Using this new class would just require to use a class tag in the link code , as the following
<a class="addentrylink" href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">Add news entry</a>

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Post edited by PixelKhaos - Wednesday, 2013-07-24, 9:10 PM
darkion

Message # 3 | 9:15 AM
PixelKhaos, thanks for the info. But the problem is how can I edit the HTML code? It doesn't exist in design section.
sad

Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:06 AM
darkion, if you mean the codes, provided by PixelKhaos, you need to add them.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
darkion

Message # 5 | 11:04 AM
Sunny, But it's already added by the system [Not me as I can't find it in the source code], how can I change what's been added automatically?
PixelKhaos

Message # 6 | 5:44 PM
darkion, if you mean the link for adding news, it's probably in content on the main page. You can edit this by clicking on this image , while logged in and on the main page.

or go to Control panel -> Page editor -> Page management, and edit the content of the page.
As for other modules, it's in main page of that module, added as a line of code similar to the following.
Code
<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?><div style="text-align:right;padding-bottom:4px;">[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$"><!--<s5186>-->Add new entry<!--</s>--></a> ]</div><?endif?>

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 1:41 PM
darkion, where did you buy your domain? Why is it that it is free? .com extension is not particularly free but maybe i dont see in a goodluck blogs on how to get free .com extension. Can you show me where did you get it?
1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [Add new entry ] id?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: