• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » User and blog subscription (User and blog subscription)
User and blog subscription
yaamaan

Message # 1 | 12:37 PM
Hello Ucoz Team
Many many thanks for all your support
I have some query please help
1. I added useres from my CP, the user is not getting any mail or they are getting it in SPAM. How to add users so that they get a confirmation link in their inbox soon and signup.

2. I want to add a subscribe button to my blogs, they should just give the email address and they should be subscribed. Ho can i do it?

Added (2014-12-08, 11:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
can u please reply on this??
sad

Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:58 PM
Quote yaamaan ()
1. I added useres from my CP, the user is not getting any mail or they are getting it in SPAM. How to add users so that they get a confirmation link in their inbox soon and signup.

What email services do they use?

Quote yaamaan ()
2. I want to add a subscribe button to my blogs, they should just give the email address and they should be subscribed. Ho can i do it?

Do you mean subscription to a newsletter?

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Bluecube

Message # 3 | 6:17 PM
yaamaan, if your website email goes to user spam, then this is an issue that i think uCoz team can't solve...if email provider think email is spam then it will go to spam...

Most of the time avoiding spam advice can solve

http://mailchimp.com/resources/guides/how-to-avoid-spam-filters/html/

however if they have the domain (i.e. yoursite.ucoz.com) in spam list...it will go to spam regardless of what the message is...but i dont think that is the case
Good

Message # 4 | 0:04 AM
Quote yaamaan ()

Because user is added by administrator so there is no confirmation link.
yaamaan

Message # 5 | 1:13 PM
Hi sunny,
Do you mean subscription to a newsletter?

Yes subscription to my blogs.

What email services do they use?

Gmail, rediff, yahho ,
Sunny

Message # 6 | 4:21 PM
Quote Good ()
Because user is added by administrator so there is no confirmation link.

Yes, that is actually right, if you add a user though Control Panel, email confirmation is not required.

Quote yaamaan ()
Yes subscription to my blogs.

Please see the info at http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-3340-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » User and blog subscription (User and blog subscription)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: