• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » How to remove old entry and comment
How to remove old entry and comment
ucozpp

Message # 1 | 11:09 AM
I have two questions:

1. How to remove old entries from my site because they are useless and some in information is obsolete (my site is for advertising).

2. How to remove old comments from entries because the same reason as above.

Could you please help check if there is anyway to delete massively by period of time?
Post edited by ucozpp - Saturday, 2016-06-04, 11:09 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:34 PM
ucozpp, go to Control Panel » [the module you need] » Entry management, and remove the entries you don't need. For comments, log in to your website as an administrator and select Comments » Comments management from the admin toolbar.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
ucozpp

Message # 3 | 8:42 AM
Dear bigblog,

Thank for your advice. But if there is any faster way? Since it still takes a lot of time.

There are about 10k comments need to be removed.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:16 PM
ucozpp, unfortunately no, with the standard system tools there is no faster way.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
akumar22

Message # 5 | 1:23 PM
Quote joexyz ()

https://akumar22.ucoz.net/blog/

This is my blog and I am unable to remove old entry. I am also unable to find the control panel. How can I exactly do so? Where is the control panel?

I have the option to enter new entries but I am unable to remove old ones.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » How to remove old entry and comment
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: