uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Appearance of news and blog entries
Appearance of news and blog entries
Natashko

Message # 61 | 9:19 AM
Admistrator,
Quote (Admistrator)
Well i meant was i wanted to change the word "site news" in the control panel to the word "groups" in the control panel... How may i do this?

Quote (Natashko)
But I believe you might use "Substitution of default phrases" feature in CP->Main.
Ed05

Message # 62 | 11:31 PM
I put informer in blog section, i make it in 3 kolumns and i put it instead "body" tag. and i get 3 kolumns but the problem is that i lose page selector.. i want to have 3 columns in blog section with page selector , how to get that? with informers i lose page selector
!
Sunny

Message # 63 | 1:44 PM
Ed05, you can add the page switchers manually, smth like:

Code
<a href="/blog/1">1</a> » <a href="/blog/2">2</a> » <a href="/blog/3">3</a> » <a href="/blog/4">4</a> »

Unfortunately automatically it is not possible to do in your case.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 64 | 5:45 PM
I try that,but page switcher wont work with informers.Now i se the page switchers but the informer display the same enteries what ever page i chose.
!
Sunny

Message # 65 | 2:09 PM
Ed05, yes, didn't think about it. Then I'm afraid it won't be possible to have page switchers if you use informers to display entries.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 66 | 1:54 AM
Sunny, ok, thanks. Why they not put option for 3 columns in blog module.. Any way i will have to work hard to chek out how to do this.
!
karenwirkan

Message # 67 | 4:51 PM
When I share a news/blog on social media, the date and the name of my site appear next to the tile itself, which is unnecessary and confusing (especially when I share it again at a later date).
I'd like to find a way to share only the news title, as it's meant to be.

I must say that I have made numerous changes to the template I'm using (
Template No.1721) and that may be the reason of this. Here's my site: https://www.summer-glau.com/

Attached a screenshot from a share on Facebook.

Attachments: 4094476.png (238.2 Kb)
Post edited by karenwirkan - Wednesday, 2019-06-05, 3:27 PM
Gromov

Message # 68 | 7:46 AM
karenwirkan, would you be so kind to provide URL to the post seen on a screenshot, please?
karenwirkan

Message # 69 | 7:57 AM
Quote Gromov ()

The template is the same for all news, this happens to all news, not to this one only. And it happens for every social media, ie Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, VK,...
Anyway, here's the link you asked: https://www.summer-glau.com/news/photos_of_summer_39_s_last_day_at_denver_pop_culture_con/2019-06-03-1334
Post edited by karenwirkan - Saturday, 2019-06-08, 7:59 AM
Gromov

Message # 70 | 8:16 AM
karenwirkan, we can suggest you look at this guide: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/webmasters, the issue may be related with tags.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Appearance of news and blog entries
Search: