• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Help on blog (questions and answers)
Help on blog
Rezwan73

Message # 1 | 3:46 PM
When i log into my website as administrator and go to add a blog entry then vast functional tools come

by using this tool i can paste my writings in my language. I wanted this function for my users also.

But when i log into my website as user and go to add a blog entry then a limited tools come.

How i can change it. I wanted the vast functional tool for all .

please help

Pilot

Message # 2 | 3:49 PM
CP > Users > User Groups > select the group you need > Blog > check the box that says "Allow HTML tags when adding entries".
Rezwan73

Message # 3 | 5:08 PM
In user group "Allow HTML tags when adding entries" can't be checked. What to do now :

Armaros

Message # 4 | 7:06 PM
Re-create group.
Rezwan73

Message # 5 | 7:15 PM
Do you mean, delete the user group and then create a group named USER?
Armaros

Message # 6 | 10:24 PM
Quote (Rezwan73)
Do you mean, delete the user group and then create a group named USER?
You can't delete default ones, but you can create a new where you will be able to mark that option.
Rezwan73

Message # 7 | 2:18 PM
Hello,

Is there any way to show the posts list of logged-in user in blog section?

If i want to see the posts list of an user then i have to go to that user's profile page and then click on the "blog". I am trying to show the list of posts of an user. I've tried enough but don't get it's solution.

Thanks for hearing.

Sunny

Message # 8 | 8:52 AM
Rezwan73, I guess you should pay attention to links. A link to the list of blog entires will look like http://yoursite.ucoz.com/blog/0-0-0-0-17-5 where the last number (5 in this case) is user's ID. So try to change it into smth like http://yoursite.ucoz.com/blog/0-0-0-0-17-$USER_ID$ and use this link to show posts. That's all I can help you with.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Rezwan73

Message # 9 | 3:49 PM
I've searched enough and check out blog module settings & global block but could not found how to show the total number of post in the blog section. Is not it possible?
jackass

Message # 10 | 7:12 AM
Rezwan73, use informers [ Per module entry counters · Entries ]
Clyde

Message # 11 | 7:22 PM
is there any way to transfer a Topic from the forum directly into the Blog ? (without copy/paste)
Ucoz Website Since 2009
defaultNick4088

Message # 12 | 10:17 PM
i had over 700 post a day on blog and after that no one could post. why ? how to make the limit higher ?
Sunny

Message # 13 | 10:43 AM
defaultNick4088, never heard about such limit. Did you check the available disk space? Can you post now?
defaultNick4088

Message # 14 | 0:54 AM
no. i can`t post. says 'Max. 500 comments per entry'
i have 47 of 449 mb used.
i have to make new entry to post members
pariuri1x2.com the adress. please check
thanks
Sunny

Message # 15 | 9:42 AM
defaultNick4088, if the system says 'Max. 500 comments per entry' then that's the limit.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Help on blog (questions and answers)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: