uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
[ Add news entry ] link
Walker2222

Message # 76 | 7:25 PM
How can I link my page to other domain? emilperformance.com
redhead

Message # 77 | 11:36 AM
Walker2222, Can you be more specific. Describe your question in details.
Unique

Message # 78 | 11:18 PM
Walker2222, this is not a related topic for your question...

You can (re)attach your own domain - read more here -> http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-6436-16-1218803195

and next time search. (;

Post edited by Unique - Tuesday, 2011-10-25, 11:18 PM
DEEPKG

Message # 79 | 4:11 AM
Walker2222, I understand, What You want To hav when The user visit To your ucoz Site they will Automatically goes to your main site (emilperformance.com) happy

If not reply Or pls be more Specify what u really want from us wink

I Try to help. U can Try to give Rep ++ For my try :P
Spealer

Message # 80 | 1:18 AM
How can I restore "add new entry" button in the main news page?
Because I accidentally delete it.

Thanks.
Zevoxa

Message # 81 | 2:53 AM
Spealer, if you know where to put the code, then here:
Code
<td align="right" style="white-space: nowrap;"><?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?><a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$"><!--<s5186>-->[ Add New Entry ]</a><!--</s>--><?endif?></td>

If you do not know where to put the code, please give me your template number, and I will give you the code where it belongs.

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Spealer

Message # 82 | 7:38 AM
My template number is 879
Natashko

Message # 83 | 11:01 AM
Spealer,
Quote (Spealer)
How can I restore "add new entry" button in the main news page?

Go to CP->Page Editor » Entries management->edit button and add:
Code
<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?>[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">Add new entry</a> ]<?endif?>
-> click "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Spealer

Message # 84 | 11:15 AM
Thanks, it works! wink
Post edited by Spealer - Monday, 2011-11-07, 11:41 AM
Natashko

Message # 85 | 11:55 AM
Spealer,
Quote (Spealer)
Thanks, it works, but now I have another problem.
When I ass new entry it does not appear in the main page? Where is the problem?
http://koldingbasket.ucoz.com/ I can see new entries only in news link but not in the main page? Is it any solutions how can i solve this problem?

You have two entries in Site news module and both of them are displayed on the main page. The number of entries to be displayed on the main page are set in CP->Site News » Module settings->Number of entries on the main page
EWindfield

Message # 86 | 6:27 AM
Hi, I'm having this weird problem that I cannot go back to the "month" and "year" page of my entries.
This is a url: http://yoursdp.ucoz.org/news/singapore_learns_to_innovate/2000-06-17-3276

I can access the "month" and "year" page of entries from 2003 to 2013, by not any other later than that, I receive a error 404.
I need help please

Btw, I could see the entries in full text and comment, but not it's month and year section only.
Sunny

Message # 87 | 11:24 AM
Quote (EWindfield)
I can access the "month" and "year" page of entries from 2003 to 2013, by not any other later than that, I receive a error 404.
I need help please

Actually you cannot access entries earlier than 2005 - the year when uCoz was created. In 2000, for e.g., uCoz did not exist. I suggest that you do not try to invent a time machine and use real dates for your entries smile

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Luke7187

Message # 88 | 10:27 PM
Okay I kind of have a question on this topic. So lets say I want all "News Entries" to be on the Home Page but I don't want any news entries that are posted home page to be on any other pages, what code can I use?

Added (2012-07-17, 3:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay I kind of have a question on this topic. So lets say I want all "News Entries" to be on the Home Page but I don't want any news entries that are posted home page to be on any other pages, what code can I use?

Added (2012-07-17, 4:27 PM)

Sunny

Message # 89 | 10:32 AM
Luke7187, by default it works the way you described.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Luke7187

Message # 90 | 3:50 AM
Sunny; I don't mean to impose or sound rude in any way, but I have tried it many times and it does not work in the way you so claim, I am sure that you are much more knowledgeable about website creation, therefore I will just tell you my site name, you can sign in and make a new entry on the main page, it will also appear on "Vehicles for Sell" I am just learning, so if you could help me with this problem it would be greatly aprecaited, I am probably confused in the first place, I am sure you can come up with a solution.

Added (2012-07-19, 9:50 PM)
lasvegasmotors.ucoz.com is my website.

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
Search: