• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Autoresponder and email forms (Autoresponder is not working!)
Autoresponder and email forms
Wallhard

Message # 1 | 8:24 PM
Hello! I have set email autoresponder on my email account. It's working fine when i send mail i get automated answer from my autoresponder. But when email is from "email form" on my ucoz site, autoresponder is not working. Any ideas haw can i make it working? smile

ps. sorry for my bad english smile

Natashko

Message # 2 | 10:42 AM
Wallhard, first of all, provide a website name so we will be able to check. Second of all, which email service do you use? If the email indicated in the E-mail form settings is e.g. Yahoo, we suggest you change it. Some email services don't deliver uCoz letters. You can go to Control panel->E-mail Forms->Mail forms management->Change to change it.
Wallhard

Message # 3 | 10:59 AM
Natashko, "Control panel->E-mail Forms->Mail forms management->Change"
There i can change the email adress which will receive the message from that form only, no other setting there. Im receiving messages from that form to my mail, it's ok with that. But i want my mail client (gmail or my local domain and mail provider, was trying both, don't working) autoresponder start sending automated messages to peoples that are filling that forms. Somethings is wrong with ucoz email form, not with my email (because when i send mail to my adress i'm getting that automated response, when i send message using ucon emailform im not receiving anything).
Natashko

Message # 4 | 1:44 PM
Wallhard, if you are able to receive messages from E-mail form - nothing is wrong with it. But it is not possible to set up autoresponse.
Wallhard

Message # 5 | 9:54 AM
Why is not possible? It's ucoz problem, right? Will it be solved?
Natashko

Message # 6 | 1:23 PM
Wallhard, it is not a problem. It is just the way the system works
doucefm

Message # 7 | 3:31 PM
Is that possible to have email with my domain name in ucoz? like Ul@doucefm.com

Added (2011-04-07, 9:31 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Since I transfered my domain name, I can not receive or send any email, I kind of lost more than a thousands. how do I set up an email with my domain?
For the E-shop also I don't see any foder that says inactive E-shop install in the panel control. can someone helps?

Natashko

Message # 8 | 3:37 PM
Chibo

Message # 9 | 6:29 AM
hello to all.
I have one question for the e-mail form section.
sry for my english.........
On my site (http://proiectemobila.ucoz.com/) I have created an e-mail form as "Contact", I put the fields=sender's name, etc, set the e-mail adress were the e-mails to be sent but is not working.
If I send an e-mail to my adress it's never arrive.
Can someone tell my why?
thanks and again sry for my bad english.

Added (2011-04-10, 0:29 Am)
i forget to tell that my e-mail is on yahoo, balalalalal@yahoo.com
it matters?

Animorph

Message # 10 | 8:23 AM
Chibo, yes that could be the problem , try using another e-mail service because yahoo might block uCoz mails
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 11 | 11:55 AM
Chibo, Check the Spam/Junk folder. If the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
The message sent to you via Contact Us form will be delivered to the e-mail, indicated in the E-mail form settings. You may change it is:Control panel->E-mail Forms->Mail forms management->Change. Change the e-mail address there. We do not recommend Yahoo. Further questions about Contact Us goes here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19-26-1
Haxc

Message # 12 | 1:14 PM
It possible to make a automatic mail . I use a custom register form. I just automatic sent this to user that want to register

Code
Dear (name) ,
We have see your application.
Please be patience to Admins approve this.

Added (2011-04-24, 7:14 Am)
One more, how to add "class" when user see other user profile

If I help you in something give me some REPUTATION or AWARD
Natashko

Message # 13 | 10:09 AM
Haxc,
Quote (Haxc)
It possible to make a automatic mail . I use a custom register form. I just automatic sent this to user that want to register

it can not be done automatically. Though, you can do it manually.
Quote (Haxc)
One more, how to add "class" when user see other user profile

What do you mean by that? You may allow different groups to View users' personal pages (profiles) in CP->Users->User groups » Set permissions for all groups
virtuesmind

Message # 14 | 9:30 AM
Haxt, if you are using gmail, you can set autoreponder. If a person send you some email, gmail auto response will sent the message you configured.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Autoresponder and email forms (Autoresponder is not working!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: