• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Solve Contact page Send MEssage by yahoo (Help please)
Solve Contact page Send MEssage by yahoo
[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 1 | 0:37 AM
i Try To Send MEssage to Email in my Website From Contact us Page, But The Message dont Sent BY yahoo Mail i Must To Write message By Gmail ,My Problem now want to any one can Sent MEssage By yahoomail and gmail Thnx

My website: http://topgeareg.ucoz.com/index/contactus/0-3
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:55 PM
[Admin]LumiusCux, here is an explanation why it happens http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19-18467-108776-16-1406552829 Unfortunately the issue hasn't been resolved yet.

A solution for now is to use other email services in the mail form settings, e.g. mail.com and gmx.com do not have the problem.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 3 | 10:34 PM
The Problem Doesn't fix yet i can't Send Message By (myname@yahoo.com) ,i must Wirte (Myname@gmail.com) To message Sent Thereare Any Solve yet?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 6:43 AM
[Admin]LumiusCux, at this moment a possible solution is to change the email to which you receive messages (in the email form settings).
Quote Sunny ()
A solution for now is to use other email services in the mail form settings, e.g. mail.com and gmx.com do not have the problem.

[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 5 | 4:26 PM
You Mean in Emal Services Change The yahoo To mail or Gmx and The Members Can Send Thier MEssage By @yahoo.com Normaly?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 5:26 PM
[Admin]LumiusCux, you need to register a new e-mail account on the abovementioned providers and to set the new address as the receiver address of your e-mail form.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 7 | 11:59 AM
Quote [Admin]LumiusCux ()
You Mean in Emal Services Change The yahoo To mail or Gmx and The Members Can Send Thier MEssage By @yahoo.com Normaly?

Yes. It may be also possible to use other email providers. Mail.com and gmx.com are services that I tested personally and they worked fine with @yahoo emails.

[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 8 | 6:21 PM
Quote Sunny ()

Yes. It may be also possible to use other email providers. Mail.com and gmx.com are services that I tested personally and they worked fine with @yahoo emails.

But Until now i can't Create an account on Mail.com Or Gmx.com The site say : Your registration could not be processed at the moment. Please try again later

Don't have Another Webmail Service?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 8:39 AM
[Admin]LumiusCux, unfortunately not. Continue to try with Mail.com and GMX.com and let us know how you go.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 10 | 2:02 PM
[Admin]LumiusCux, haven't tested it, but I think yandex.com shouldn't have the problem as well.
[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 11 | 8:43 PM
Quote Paradox ()
[Admin]LumiusCux, unfortunately not. Continue to try with Mail.com and GMX.com and let us know how you go.

Quote Sunny ()
[Admin]LumiusCux, haven't tested it, but I think yandex.com shouldn't have the problem as well.

Sunny,Yandex.com not working with me
paradox,Sunny...i Try To use myway.com and it working With me

Thanks....
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Solve Contact page Send MEssage by yahoo (Help please)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: