uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » Statistics (where, what and how ...)
Statistics
Animorph

Message # 16 | 1:34 PM
fieshah, informers update each 15 minutes.

Quote (Animorph)

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Mugen_Boy

Message # 17 | 2:03 PM
I want this to appear:
Can you help?

AnimationShop.uCoz
Natashko

Message # 18 | 2:21 PM
Mugen_Boy, you need to go to CP->Statistics->Install module. After module installation Hit counter will appear on your website. You can make it appear in the place you need it on the website by inserting its code
Code
$COUNTER$
in the template
Mugen_Boy

Message # 19 | 2:29 PM
Thank you it worked
AnimationShop.uCoz
DaveedBrown

Message # 20 | 5:47 PM
Hi there!
I have a question that is not answered yet in this forum. (Or I didn't find it smile )
There is a type of statistics "views per visitors" and it says:
from 3 to 9
from 10 to 19
from 20 to 49
from 50 to 99

What's this? I just can not figure it out! Can anybody help me?
Thanks smile

Yeah, this is a signature...

Greetings from
Hungarian
uCoz
Forum! :)
Animorph

Message # 21 | 9:11 PM
DaveedBrown, Vieuws per visitor is the ratio of the number of requests to the number of visitors. Shows the avarage number of pages a visitor of site views.
Pru

Message # 22 | 9:12 PM
I apologise if I'm just being stupid. I installed the Statistics module and its not working. All the figures are showing as 0, but I have had people registering so I must be getting visits. Is there something else I have to do to activate them?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Animorph

Message # 23 | 9:12 PM
Pru, you can have people that are registered , but that does not mean that your website gets visits everyday , just wait a while , your counter will count
Pru

Message # 24 | 9:12 PM
I mean that they have registered and posted since I installed the module. And yet the counters still show zero.
Animorph

Message # 25 | 9:12 PM
Pru, since your counter is still on zero do you mind doing this Deinstall and install the statistics module again.
Natashko

Message # 26 | 9:12 PM
Pru, check for the code
Code
$COUNTER$
in the template of the pages (Control panel: Design-Design management(templates)->Global blocks)
You may also create a new block with the help of Builder and insert the code
Code
$COUNTER$
there
Note: do not forget to provide a website name
Pru

Message # 27 | 9:12 PM
Thank you for your help. I thought that I could just install the module and then view the figures from the control panel. I didn't realise that I had to create a block for it. I have now done that and its working fine.
baagii2458

Message # 28 | 9:13 PM
Hi i have a problem on Statistics of my web . I have unconsciously deleted my Statistic code , so now i can't get back my Statistics . What can i do know ??? help me to get back my Statistics
Blazer

Message # 29 | 9:13 PM
baagii2458, this is the statistics code : ( with who is online option )

Code
$COUNTER$<?if($ONLINE_COUNTER$)?><hr width="150">$ONLINE_COUNTER$

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Blazer - Friday, 2011-08-12, 11:30 PM
Natashko

Message # 30 | 9:13 PM
baagii2458,
Quote (baagii2458)
Hi i have a problem on Statistics of my web . I have unconsciously deleted my Statistic code , so now i can't get back my Statistics . What can i do know ??? help me to get back my Statistics

To have Statistics enabled at your website you need to login to your website as administrator->Enable Builder->Add block->HTML tab->insert the code
Code
$COUNTER$<?if($ONLINE_COUNTER$)?>$ONLINE_COUNTER$<hr>$ONLINE_USERS_LIST$<?endif?>
->Save->Save changes->Disable builder
To have a hit counter at you website you need to install the Statistics module in CP->folder Inactive
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » Statistics (where, what and how ...)
Search: