• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » Third-party chat, not the default one (Xat chat, vbulletin etc)
Third-party chat, not the default one
AsC

Message # 1 | 2:54 PM
Are there any other chats you can set the page.
xat.com know
Animorph

Message # 2 | 4:38 PM
AsC, there are several chats you an use on your website its as easy as eating Pie on your birthday , you just need to search google for a chat that fits your needs and paste the embed code into your website where you want it to appear..

note PHP does not work in uCoz yet so kep an eye on that smile

To busy building a passive income online ;)
cuz_chimp_choker

Message # 3 | 1:15 AM
Is it possible to add a shoutbox like on vbulletin if so how as i need a one for my site similar to the vbulletin ones
NTP

Message # 4 | 8:00 AM
You could try uCoz's tagboard.
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Natashko

Message # 5 | 11:24 AM
cuz_chimp_choker,
Quote (cuz_chimp_choker)
Is it possible to add a shoutbox like on vbulletin if so how as i need a one for my site similar to the vbulletin ones

It is not as far as I aware, because vBulletin Shoutbox is a simple PHP and AJAX shoutbox script. And Possibility to use limited PHP-scripts is a paid service within uCoz web-services. And mind that it is limited, so I can not guaranty this shoutbox will work. That is why I suggest you use uCoz Tag Board as suggested above.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » Third-party chat, not the default one (Xat chat, vbulletin etc)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: