• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google vs ucoz (index trouble)
Google vs ucoz
nickalls

Message # 1 | 4:36 AM
I have a problem with my site just google not indexing my pages other than the first page does not appear in Google Search in Google Webmaster Tools I entered and started to work on it with googlebot first time after 30 days was deactivated robots. googlebot tx and could enter the site (successfully). I created a sitemap generator sitemaps online and I entered into Google Webmaster Tools but only one page indexed surprise I've tried many other Sitemaps, but the same " surprise "in keywords nothing, just nothing to sitelinkuri and links interne.care problem is there something ucoz script does not allow indexing pages in Google? please send me an answer as soon as I lose my patience already.

http://www.nickalls.ucoz.com

Added (2010-05-09, 1:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
is someone to help me with this? and another question I understood that sites created sitemap ucoz have already created where they find?

Added (2010-05-09, 10:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
nobody can help me? or what happens?
administrator at any ucoz not give me an answer?

http://www.nickalls.ucoz.com

Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:24 PM
nickalls, your website is open for indexation, uCoz does not restrict anything. If your website is not indexed by Google I suggest that you contact Google support or read forums about website indexation and promotion.

Quote (nickalls)
and another question I understood that sites created sitemap ucoz have already created where they find?

You can see URLs of sitemaps, created by uCoz, in Control Panel -> Site Search.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
nickalls

Message # 3 | 1:01 AM
ok i will see
mahesh_emeducate

Message # 4 | 6:38 PM
i have a doubt. can free users get their sites indexed on google? Do i have to become a paid member for the same?
Davor24

Message # 5 | 1:07 AM
Quote (mahesh_emeducate)
i have a doubt. can free users get their sites indexed on google?

yes they can...

Quote (mahesh_emeducate)
Do i have to become a paid member for the same?

no you don't have to pay a premium smile
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google vs ucoz (index trouble)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: