• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Handy Website Promotion Tips
Handy Website Promotion Tips
CodeResolution

Message # 1 | 4:18 PM
In this thread I will give you a brief insight into different tips that will help promote your website, which in the long run will help you're site run smoothly with bots (like Google, Yahoo! etc) and bring a larger audience to your content.

1. Make your site easy to navigate: A clean, user-friendly navigation will benefit your site massively. If a user finds it difficult to browse through your pages, chances are they will leave the site and not bother coming back.

2. Make the purpose of your website clear: From time to time, users end up landing on your site and not having a clue why they're there. That's why it is always important to show some information about what your site is about, what you offer or how your site will benefit the user. This leads me on to a good logo...

3. Design matters: Seriously, coming from a creative background my self - I know what I mean when I say design matters. A good or a bad design may be the difference between success and failure. An attractive appearance will make a massive impact on the users impressions and expectations. But don't over do things, make sure your design suits the purpose of your website, it's no good having graphics that are totally irrelevant. A good corporate or website identity is extremely important too, as this is what should hopefully stick in the user's mind. I'm sure an image comes to your mind when I say Google, YouTube, Windows or Apple. That's because these companies have a memorable identity.

I started re-writing this but unfortunately had to stop. I'll continue very shortly! Any suggestion comment...

18/March/2013

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CodeResolution - Thursday, 2013-03-21, 2:19 PM
Goblok

Message # 2 | 7:17 PM
16)post topic on social bookmarking like digg or delicious
17)buy google adwords
18)advertise
19)money

where freedom of speech here, its just my opinion, dont edit again helper. if you helper, please help me for not edit my opinion

no adult get baby
Post edited by Goblok - Tuesday, 2011-01-04, 11:02 AM
Animorph

Message # 3 | 7:20 PM
Goblok, about your tips thy are here
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/23-11842-1

To busy building a passive income online ;)
CodeResolution

Message # 4 | 7:37 PM
Goblok, thank you for your contribution but your first one is already number #13, third is mentioned throughout the tips and your last one is not informative enough.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CodeResolution - Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 1:16 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Handy Website Promotion Tips
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: