• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Search engine -associate website content- (How to ?)
Search engine -associate website content-
Urs

Message # 1 | 12:52 PM
Genius:
Where do I need to put meta tags? In the each template between head tags? Or is there a special place where to do it?

<meta name="keywords" content="example">
<meta name="description" content="example">

Kron:
Genius, I really believe that you are a real genius, but META tags have been ignored by Search Engines for a long time already ....

Question:
Kron then how to position my website( i used site map to index it ) so that google ranks it better and how do i suggest google to associate the website with it's related content ? What do you recommend ?

Thanks in advance !

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:21 PM
Urs, there is a lot of info about site promotion on the Internet.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Customer-Service

Message # 4 | 4:52 PM
Hello Haunter and all,
Google instructs the user to place the meta tag between "head and body" (as Guitar Mantra indicates) on the index(home) page but when I hit the "html" link to view the code for the home page it does not show me the "html, head, body" script. What can I do? I was thinking of creating a new page and calling it "index" so I could see that part of the script since I can on the pages I create to add to my menu/site.

I hope I am at the right link in the forum as I'm new here and just learning; I apologize if this is the wrong place to submit my query to.

Thanks for your assistance,
The Wordsmith
EliteProof @ Ucoz

Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:31 PM
Customer-Service, your home page template is in Control Panel -> Customize Design -> Site pages.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Search engine -associate website content- (How to ?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: