uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google Adsense
Google Adsense
rebelion

Message # 61 | 9:24 PM
CreativeCollusions, I guess it's a browser problem since it only works (so far) with firefox sad I guess I'll post it somewhere on chrome forum or something... smile which is weird because google made it and it's google adsense...
project-implement.com join rsps 508/525
CodeResolution

Message # 62 | 9:40 PM
rebelion, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work you may want to consider contacting Chrome or AdSense support wink
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Post edited by CodeResolution - Tuesday, 2012-06-12, 1:27 PM
Natashko

Message # 63 | 10:55 AM
coatham, have you tried to contact Google Adsence about it?
Natashko

Message # 64 | 11:02 AM
rebelion, I have checked your website in all the browsers and I can see the add everywhere.
Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser
chybrytel

Message # 65 | 8:06 PM
Hy
i have a question ... i canot create adesnse acount with my ucoz free site ; can you tell me why?

Thanks

CodeResolution

Message # 66 | 8:45 PM
chybrytel, what is happening when you try to connect your website with AdSense?
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Natashko

Message # 67 | 3:16 PM
chybrytel,
Quote (chybrytel)
i canot create adesnse acount with my ucoz free site

Why did you decide so and what did you do? Specify your actions.
DiscussOnitDotTk

Message # 68 | 8:07 AM
only adsense is allowed or othere services are also allowed like adbrite etc...??
Natashko

Message # 69 | 8:21 AM
DiscussOnitDotTk,
Quote (DiscussOnitDotTk)
only adsense is allowed or othere services are also allowed like adbrite etc...??

I have already answered you here. DO NOT CREATE SIMILAR THREADS. IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES.
Iorga805S

Message # 70 | 7:45 AM
I made ​​a uCoz site, and then I registered a domain. Net. I sent the application to google adsense, I got in response to make a separate page on the website to write a text given from them in the mail to verify that I am the owner of the site. Then again I sent my application just as asked and I still refuse me.

my site: http://euro-imobiliare.net/
Natashko

Message # 71 | 2:34 PM
Iorga805S,
Quote (Iorga805S)
I made ​​a uCoz site, and then I registered a domain. Net. I sent the application to google adsense, I got in response to make a separate page on the website to write a text given from them in the mail to verify that I am the owner of the site. Then again I sent my application just as asked and I still refuse me.

And how is it uCoz related? Website promotion is up to you. Contact google adsense regarding this issue.
Susmoy

Message # 72 | 3:02 PM
Iorga805S, I tell you one thing, Adsense is not a small or normal thing, Big big sites get rejected by Adsense and your site is almost new... So First Fill it up with Content then apply for adsense otherwise they can BAN your site from it and google !!
If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Iorga805S

Message # 73 | 3:42 PM
Thanks for answers, but I succeeded finally! ;)
Vallina

Message # 74 | 11:29 PM
I'm trying to put

Code
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

in the design customization for site pages because I keep getting irrelevant ads and need to target the ads more toward my site. But it gives me "$CATEGORIES$ code is used more than once." But $CATEGORIES$ is not used more than once. What does categories have to do with this code? How can I fix this?
Post edited by Vallina - Monday, 2011-12-26, 11:58 PM
Sunny

Message # 75 | 12:02 PM
Vallina, most probably you have the $CATEGORIES$ code in the template you are trying to edit and also in one of global blocks (like $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$ for example). That's why the system says that the code is used more than once. Delete the $CATEGORIES$ code from the template or from the global block.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google Adsense
Search: