• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » making a website with someone ...
making a website with someone ...
Aigars_A

Message # 1 | 1:12 AM
Hello, My name is Aigars and i am wishing to make a website with one person or a group using uCoz, i dont care what the website will be about as long as i have someone to make it with. I used uCoz for 5 years, i can use photoshop and make my own web designs and some graphics... I speak English, Russian and a bit of Latvian wink so feel free to contact me or leave a message in this thread.
Some of my websites(im not advertising, just showing what i achieved)
modedgame.com - website full of mods for games, used to have like 150 hosts a day now dropped to 60, got a bit of money from it still get like 100 rubles in a month.
builder.ucoz.net - scripts, templates and more for uCoz, planning on getting a .com domain and expanding the forum, if everything goes well will add some more categories like Data Life engine and other site engines, warez and photoshop stuff.
i have some other websites but i think thats enough for now.
Thanks, Aigars.

Added (2011-11-26, 7:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
forgot to mention that i will have the money for a proper domain name like .com, .net .org ......
My skype is aigars.abajevs or by e-mail aigars.abajevs@goooglemail.com
Post edited by Aigars_A - Sunday, 2011-11-27, 1:17 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 6:58 AM
The Builder Website = biggrin It's cool. Plain and neat!
Moded Game = wtf? wacko

I've been in uCoz for a year, I still don't know how to use photoshop. xD

Edit: I don't think it's easy if you make a website with other people. It's easier alone. It's only easier to make an idea by group, not a website.
Post edited by 13053121k0 - Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 8:25 AM
Aigars_A

Message # 3 | 10:04 PM
Quote (13053121k0)
The Builder Website = biggrin It's cool. Plain and neat!

thanks.
Quote (13053121k0)
Moded Game = wtf? wacko

yeah, i will change the design in a mounth...

Quote (13053121k0)
I don't think it's easy if you make a website with other people. It's easier alone. It's only easier to make an idea by group, not a website.

in my opinion its easier making it withsomeone, because you can get more work done because each person is doing a job that was confirmed by a group...
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:29 AM
Aigars_A, 13053121k0, working together with another person to develop websites is not as simple and straightforward as it seems. Working with another user or users is a big responsibility on everyone involved. You firstly need to be able to completely trust each person you are working with and make sure that everyone has equal input into the project. The next pressure point is discussion. Discussing what you are going/planning to do is central so that everyone not just the projects "manager" knows what is happening. Apart from that the team needs to be flexible and willing to change parts of concepts or entire conepts quickly and effectively. If something does not go to plan and the site is not as successful as you were first envisioning this can lead to very dramatic concept adjustments with the site undergoing an almost overnight change. Lastly you need to make sure that everyone you are working with is happy with what they are doing. If you're simply delegating the people in the team tasks and they are not happy with it then the team will slowly fall apart eventually leading to the sites ruin.

Apart from that good luck with your ventures. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 5 | 8:44 AM
Paradox nailed what I want to say. I'm just lazy to type all of it. lol.
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » making a website with someone ...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: