• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Anybody good at C++ and Visual Basic?
Anybody good at C++ and Visual Basic?
Zevoxa

Message # 1 | 11:38 AM
I was wondering if anybody had any skill with C++, let alone Visual Basic. I'm building this program and would like a little help. :b
I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 11:43 AM
SnackCabinet, welcome back. tongue Visual Basic's a bit of my division. C++ not so much. But Visual Basic I can give a hand with. What you building? biggrin
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Zevoxa

Message # 3 | 11:55 AM
A program that sets up a dedicated server in a few click and no hassle for Valve games like Counter-Strike and Garry's Mod. smile I already have everything set up and I know what to do, just lack the coding skills. sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:36 PM
SnackCabinet, jebus. Servers aren't so much my division sorry, haha. sad I can build a VB application but once it stretches into the network realms I'm not the greatest help. biggrin I guess we shall wait and see if anyone else has an idea. Sorry again. smile
Zevoxa

Message # 5 | 1:54 PM
Quote (Paradox)
SnackCabinet, jebus. Servers aren't so much my division sorry, haha. sad I can build a VB application but once it stretches into the network realms I'm not the greatest help. biggrin I guess we shall wait and see if anyone else has an idea. Sorry again. smile

Paradox, Noooo no no, the server is already made. The program will be installing the files FOR the server. :b I just need to know how to make my program install the files I have. tongue

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 4:12 PM
SnackCabinet, jebus, sorry bout the late reply, it's been on my to do list - which is now considerably extensive and would probs take me a whole 2 months to get through. xD

But I might be able to help then. ) What kind of files, and directory setup am I looking at?

Zevoxa

Message # 7 | 2:08 PM
Only four files, and there suppose to be installed in a folder in C:/HLDS. But take your time, help me whenever. :b
Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 2:27 AM
SnackCabinet, that is good idea. I want also to host just like that.unfortunately i dont know where to install the setting so that i can start just like mmorpgs.
Because i want to mount and blade latest version to become a multiplayer

1F4BF3B
Zevoxa

Message # 9 | 6:23 PM
Quote (dense0293)
SnackCabinet, that is good idea. I want also to host just like that.unfortunately i dont know where to install the setting so that i can start just like mmorpgs.
Because i want to mount and blade latest version to become a multiplayer

Sorry, it wouldn't be for that. This would be only for a set of specific games. Because those games use all the same method of setting up a server.

Sorry though! :\

uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Anybody good at C++ and Visual Basic?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: