• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Regarding my nickname/username change
Regarding my nickname/username change
Littlexswat1996

Message # 1 | 7:49 AM
I would just like to let ucoz know that I would like to change my nickname from littlexswat1996 to OfficerxSwat911. biggrin
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:56 AM
Littlexswat1996, to begin you've posted in the wrong board - this would be better suited to 'General Discussion'. As to your request we unfortunately don't service users requests to change their usernames. If you wish to change your username on your overall uCoz accounts you can do so in the uID settings of your account, this will not however update it across sites.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Littlexswat1996

Message # 3 | 7:59 AM
ok thank you. Also im new to ucoz so I really don't know were and were not to post. Sorry:(
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 8:01 AM
Littlexswat1996, it's all good. Just use common sense when posting here in the forums. The boards have descriptions as to what their purpose is on them. wink

The search feature is also extremely useful when looking for posts or particular information.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
tarotheaven

Message # 5 | 3:57 PM
I have the same question. I didn't pick my user name. I don't like this at all. I would prefer more privacy.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 9:13 PM
tarotheaven, you can edit your username in the uid.me settings, but it won't be updated across all the uCoz sites you have logged into. You can change your username on your own website, however, using the Control Panel.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
tarotheaven

Message # 7 | 10:27 AM
When I go to what I think is settings, it tells me to register. When I go to another page to log in, it asks me for my user name and passoword, but I never set up a password nor user name. I simply logged in through facebook.

How Do I delete my entire account? I don't like this at all.
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Regarding my nickname/username change
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: