• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Show Related articels (How to show related articles in see also section.)
Show Related articels
yaamaan

Message # 1 | 4:44 PM
I want to list the articles related to the main article in the "You may also like to see" section at the bottom.
How can i do so?
For Eg, if my main article/blog is about Rubik's Cube , the links on "You may also like to see" section should also be related to rubiks cube only.

site: www.shankys.ucoz.com

eg. Article:
http://www.shankysportal.com/blog....-16-102
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 8:39 AM
yaamaan, I can already see that there is "You may also like to see" section which displays links related to the article in the link you have provided.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Whisper

Message # 3 | 9:13 AM
Quote kostova ()
Example:
Example:
<?if($RELATED_ENTRIES$)?>
<b>Related Entries:</b><br/>
<?$RELATED_ENTRIES$(10)?>
<?endif?>

Although I'd like that to do the job, it doesn't work. Using $TAGS$ however has it's perks, but if a post has a unique tag it will display the related entries without any links.
<?if($TAGS$ || $RELATED_ENTRIES$(10) || $RELATED_ENTRIES$(1))?>
<?$RELATED_ENTRIES$(10)?>
<?endif?>

For instance, a site has the tags "hello" that have not yet been tagged in the site's system, therefore outputting the following:

And nothing more. But if numerous posts have the tag "hello", then obviously it will display the following:
<a href="#firstlink">First Related Entry</a><br/>
<a href="#secondlink">Second Related Entry</a><br/>
And so on...

More info about this http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/14-9726-2
Post edited by Whisper - Wednesday, 2015-02-18, 11:01 AM
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » Show Related articels (How to show related articles in see also section.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: