• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » pop ad in my site
pop ad in my site
blackpirate

Message # 1 | 4:30 PM
hello my friends, i want to ask you something about ads and i don't know where to post it so i think here in general talk will be fine, sorry if it's not.
today i notice that when i clic on a new article at my site one pop up full window opens but i don't have put any ads (exept google adsense in my site). what's going on? who's ad is this and why is on my site?
Notice: i have paid for my domain and the site page (the minimum plan for the site that you give)
i am sorry for my bad english. i hope you understand what i mean biggrin

Added (2016-06-14, 4:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i forget to write that my site is la8osapofash.com and the pop up ad that open the tab name is "newsroom" and the link of the ad "gr.couponwomen.com/ns-women-007/lpmf.ashx?pid=x500&cid=x52q&mkt=0003&code=0006&aff=w_swf "
(http:// the link starts)

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:01 PM
blackpirate, I can't confirm the issue. Perhaps you have got an adware on your computer (through a browser add-on or an external application). Please, try it on another computer as well.

And for the record, the Minimal plan does not include the removal of the uCoz ad banner. See our pricing policy here: http://www.ucoz.com/pricing

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
alex_thaimor

Message # 3 | 4:23 AM
Great ..This is very useful for me.Thank you
karenwirkan

Message # 4 | 8:01 AM
I have a pop up ad coming from Uptolike.ru on my website (see screencap). Please note that I have the Optimal plan.
Weirdly, the ad doesn't show when I'm logged in.

Here's my website: http://www.summer-glau.com/

EDIT: the ucoz ad "create a website..." is also showing on top of the forum section, while it shouldn't.
Attachments: 0006080.png (19.0 Kb)
Post edited by karenwirkan - Friday, 2019-08-16, 1:10 PM
steven4u

Message # 5 | 1:51 PM
blackpirate, your website is working fine, no popups ads. as bigblog said you may have an adware on your computer or browser.
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new
steven4u

Message # 6 | 2:17 PM
karenwirkan, yes that's an uptolike.com widget. you should contact them about that issue.

And about the "ucoz ad" it's not showing on your forum try clearing your web browser cache it will fix your problem.
Attachments: 2593776.png (3.9 Kb)

Post edited by steven4u - Friday, 2019-08-16, 2:19 PM
karenwirkan

Message # 7 | 8:52 PM
Quote steven4u ()
yes that's an uptolike.com widget. you should contact them about that issue.

Thanks, I sent them a message.
Is there a way to remove it myself from my page without waiting for their answer (if one)?

Also, clearing the cache seems to have solved the ucoz ad problem for now ;-)
Post edited by karenwirkan - Friday, 2019-08-16, 8:56 PM
steven4u

Message # 8 | 1:07 PM
karenwirkan, Unfortunately you cant remove it, because it's included in the widget (javascript) that you're using.
karenwirkan

Message # 9 | 1:13 PM
Quote steven4u ()
And about the "ucoz ad" it's not showing on your forum try clearing your web browser cache it will fix your problem.

The ucoz ad is back.

Attachments: 6328190.jpg (59.7 Kb)
steven4u

Message # 10 | 5:37 PM
karenwirkan, ads will be removed only if you are using the "Basic Plan" Or above.

Plans:

just check again if you are using the "Optimal Plan" you should contact the technical support.
Attachments: 2195039.png (66.1 Kb)

Post edited by steven4u - Saturday, 2019-08-17, 5:55 PM
karenwirkan

Message # 11 | 1:32 PM
Quote steven4u ()
just check again if you are using the "Optimal Plan" you should contact the technical support.

As you guessed, I was in default in payment. This is why i had theses ads. I feel stupid now.
Anyway, thanks for your help.
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » pop ad in my site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: