• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » free domain with .com (Attatchment domain)
free domain with .com
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 5:54 AM
hi i want to my page of ucoz be site.com instead site.ucoz.com, and the people can see the information that i have in this moment in site.com, i know that one way is pay for one year and someone tell me that i can do it for free that There are other companies on the internet which supply domains and uCoz fully supports the attatchment of these domains. how can i do that?.
Meep

Message # 2 | 7:40 AM
www.dot.tk
www.co.cc/
Sunny

Message # 3 | 8:52 AM
InmortalSiegfried, .com domains are not free no matter what registrar you choose. You can either buy a premium package for a year and get a gift domain from uCoz, or you can simply buy a domain from any domain registrar on the Web.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
jackass

Message # 4 | 1:12 PM
Hey Sunny, about domains!

I bought a premium package and I get a free domain, but I don't know if its free for all time or just for one year?
For example, if next year I pay for another year do I get a new domain or I can keep old one? biggrin
Sunny

Message # 5 | 9:42 AM
jackass, a gift domain is given only once per website existence period. After a year has passed, you will have to prolong the domain for your own money. If you pay for another year, I am afraid you won't get a gift domain.
jackass

Message # 6 | 10:37 AM
Ok, thanks for information! wink
Anida

Message # 7 | 11:28 AM
Hey Sunny

I Paid for a package at the ucoz for a year in which I was charged 37 USD bu I dint get a free domain...what is wrong? or was year package not enough?
Sunny

Message # 8 | 11:38 AM
Anida, please see the following guide on how to get a gift domain: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/2-1#244

If you have any further questions or problems, please ask them in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-14189-1

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » free domain with .com (Attatchment domain)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: