• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Cannot select certain ranks
Cannot select certain ranks
Ahoop080

Message # 1 | 2:54 AM
I made a new website today, and have all 10 ranks used. I want to make myself the tenth rank, but the highest it will let me go is to the 8th. do i have something set that i dont know about? and no its not because of the number of pposts i have because i only posted once, and rank 8 requires 500 posts, but it still lets me be rank 8. This is the first time any of my Ucoz websites have done this. Help!
Animorph

Message # 2 | 9:52 PM
Ahoop080, If you are and admin of your site you can select all teh ranks that you want. even if you have less posts . You can do that when opening your profile and clicking on the star icon next to your name
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:52 AM
Ahoop080, if you do what Animorph described and the problem still exists, provide the website address.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
adamstuart07

Message # 4 | 10:06 AM
Hello friend

The Page Ranks depends upon the content of the your site just because how to update the website page makes an impotent role in the page rank do one thing friends do regular update .....

It help you for achieving high PR.

Post edited by adamstuart07 - Friday, 2012-03-30, 1:40 PM
Sunny

Message # 5 | 10:08 AM
adamstuart07, be attentive, this thread is not about page rank. And edit your signature, no third-party links are allowed (you can only use links to your uCoz website).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Cannot select certain ranks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: