• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Ho to display user log in within the last 24 hours
Ho to display user log in within the last 24 hours
fatgher48

Message # 1 | 3:26 PM
I seem to have a problem in my forums index page section.

Forum statistics

So far we have 21 members but it only says we have 18?
Also how can i display who has been logged in he forum within the last 24 hours?

Computer Science, Adobe,Dreamweaver,Fireworks, Illustrator & Photoshop CS5 Extended, Magix Pro X3 Video Editing, Web/Social Networking & Development. Manager of Forumotion English Support.
Post edited by fatgher48 - Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 3:28 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:19 AM
fatgher48, provide the website address.

Quote (fatgher48)
Also how can i display who has been logged in he forum within the last 24 hours?

Use the "Users who have visited the site for the current day" informer.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
fatgher48

Message # 3 | 8:59 PM
is there any directions on how to set up?

because i all i get is a code and it dont work right,
it dont have nothing but my name show, and it don't say anything about who visited? it dose not say members who have visited in the last 24 hours, it's not even in a table or anything?

How can i get it in with my Additional information boxes at the bottom of the forum?
saying Members logged in the last 24 hours? I mean this is common thing to have for forums, it should already be there.

Site Design # 793

Computer Science, Adobe,Dreamweaver,Fireworks, Illustrator & Photoshop CS5 Extended, Magix Pro X3 Video Editing, Web/Social Networking & Development. Manager of Forumotion English Support.
Post edited by fatgher48 - Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 9:54 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:00 PM
Quote (fatgher48)
it dont have nothing but my name show, and it don't say anything about who visited? it dose not say members who have visited in the last 24 hours, it's not even in a table or anything?

You can edit the informer template and add Members logged in the last 24 hours or any other text. You can also create a table, and put the phrase into one cell, and the informer code into another. As for showing only your name - if you have just created the informer and you are the only one online, then sure it will show only your name. It must work correctly after first 24 have passed.

Quote (fatgher48)
How can i get it in with my Additional information boxes at the bottom of the forum?

I suggest that you see the following post: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-715-2 It is about forum legends, but you can use the info to create similar box for your informer.

fatgher48

Message # 5 | 2:49 PM
ok i will try it again.

But when i logged in with two test accounts, my main account and moderator account.
It only showed that two accounts was there in the last 24 hours.. but i will let it go for a day or two and see if it works correctly then.

Added (2012-05-09, 8:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i dont see anything on that page that will show me who visited within the last 24 hours.
All they are is bars showing mods admins and stuff?

Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:07 AM
Quote (fatgher48)
i dont see anything on that page

Do you mean the link I posted? Yes, a legend is the listed user group colors. It was just an example of how you can add some info to the forum bottom. See the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-5020-1 I guess it will be more helpful.

Is your informer working now or not? If not, provide the website address.

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Ho to display user log in within the last 24 hours
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: