• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Problem with my users TT (users can't see the website)
Problem with my users TT
Maestros

Message # 1 | 3:29 AM
Ehm, Hi!
I made a forum today, and many of the users i send the link to, complain that they cant see the forum,that the page doesnt open, and one of them told me that he saw it in Russian lol :/
Any ideas anyone...?
Pancake_old

Message # 2 | 5:57 AM
If you are having a problem with your sites language you can check your settings by doing the following

Main>Common settings> From here you can set your site language use the drop down menu to select what you like

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Maestros

Message # 3 | 6:15 AM
i bet 10$ its hit problem that he sees it russian not my fault, my main concern is that others dont actually see the site, it sais to them that it is inexistant or connection reseted or i dont know what else biggrin
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 7:20 AM
Maestros, if you can provide a URL I will check to see whether your server has been ecnountering any connecetion issues. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Maestros

Message # 5 | 4:22 AM
Quote (Paradox)
Maestros, if you can provide a URL I will check to see whether your server has been ecnountering any connecetion issues.

www.Corleones.ucoz.com

i got another hint from one of the users, he told me that he wouldnt get confirmation e-mail, is there a way to turn it off?
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:50 AM
Maestros, where are the users from? Access to s52 was blocked by a network provider for US visitors. We contacted the provider and they promised to remove the block. Please inform whether the problem is still relevant, and specify the country.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Maestros

Message # 7 | 1:22 AM
Quote (Sunny)
Maestros, where are the users from? Access to s52 was blocked by a network provider for US visitors. We contacted the provider and they promised to remove the block. Please inform whether the problem is still relevant, and specify the country.

yes some of them are from the US.
please if possible, when and if the problem is fixed, inform me.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 9:53 PM
Maestros, it must be ok at the moment. If the users still have access problems, let me know.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Problem with my users TT (users can't see the website)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: